Thor Odinson #4

You were on a mission that went wrong so Thor brought you back to Asgard. You have big thighs that you are very self conscious of.

You woke up and got dressed into the Asgardian clothes and headed to get breakfast. "Good morning Lady (Y/N)" Thor boomed. "Good morning" you said as you sat between him and Loki. You were the few people Loki liked. "Morning (Y/N)" he smiled. "Morning Loki" you said. You chatted while eating.

You headed back to your room to get a book when you overheard two Asgardian women talking about you. "Her thighs are so big" "Why is this ugly Midgard here?" "She's so fat". You ever always self conscious about yourself and thought you weren't good enough. Tears pricked your eyes and you ran to your room.  Little did you know Thor heard all of it.  

* A few hours later*

He scolded the Asgardian women and headed to see if you were ok. You heard a knock on your door and quickly wiped your eyes. You opened the door to see Thor standing there. "Is everything ok?" You asked him. Without thinking he pulled you into a bone crushing hug. "You are perfect Lady (Y/N)" he whispered in your ear. "What?" You asked looking up at him. He bend down and kissed you. When you broke apart he said "I know why you were crying but don't listen to them women you are gorgeous and I love you".

You stayed frozen in place. He loved you. "I love you too" you smiled. "I will always protect you Lady (Y/N)" he said. He picked you up laid on your bed and you cuddled into him. You drifted into a deep sleep.

I hope you enjoyed this and I'm going to start writing another Bucky one tonight or tomorrow. Love y'all x x x