Bucky barnes #9

You groaned in annoyance "I don't wanna go Nat" you said to the redhead. "Well you have to (Y/N),it's important to Tony and also Bucky will be there" she smirked. You felt your face heat up. "And why would that concern me" you said trying to act like you didn't have the biggest crush on him. "(Y/N) don't play dumb, we all know you like Bucky" she smiled.

"WHAT" you shouted. Everyone knew. Did they tell Bucky. What if Bucky avoided you cause he didn't like you. "What happened" Steve said practically jumping in the door with Bucky. "Is everything ok?" Bucky asked. You were in a daze of shock. "Yeah yeah, everything's fine, isn't that right (Y/N)?" She asked you. "(Y/N)?" She said softly. "YEah em everything's FIne" you said with your voice going low and high. "You sure?" Steve asked. "Yep" you smiled. They soon left.

"Does he know Nat?" You asked her. "Nope, no one will say a word" she smiled. "Oh thank god" you sighed a breath of relief. "So you do like him" she smirked. "Of course I do Nat, look at him and look at how kind he is and caring" you blushed. "Aw so cute" she smirked. "Well you're still going to the party" she grinned. "Fine" you gave in.

You began getting ready for the party. You have your hair straight and applied a little bit of makeup. You had a red tube tight dress on that stopped right at your knee and some black suede heels. "Wow (Y/N) you look stunning" you heard Wanda say beside you. "Thanks Wanda you look gorgeous,I love your new hair" you smiled at her.

You walked down to the party and you felt some eyes on you. "Looking good (Y/N)" you heard Steve say to you. "Not too shabby Steve" you giggled. "Damn girl you look fine" Sam said giving you a hug. "Thank you Sammy, red is definitely your color" you smirked at him. You waved to Bucky.

You sat down at the bar and ordered a non alcoholic cocktail. You didn't drink much so it was good. "How you doin' sweet cheeks" you heard a scruffy voice say. You just ignored it as you didn't wanna talk to him. You felt his hand trail up your thigh. "Stop it" you said snaking his hand away. He grabbed your face and kissed you roughly. "GET OFF OF ME" you shouted pushing him away. "That's not very ladylike" he growled. You could feel everyone staring at you but you didn't care. You weren't going to let a man do this to you. Your eyes started glowing a bright yellow and your hair was turning into fire whilst blowing up *like carols when she gets her full power in captain marvel*.

"Hey,hey (Y/N), lets go ok" you heard a voice that instantly calmed you back to your normal state, Bucky . "You freak" you heard the man shout and you felt the anger rise up again. Bucky noticed this and he calmed you again. He gave the guy a punch to the jaw and told him to never show his face here again.

Bucky walked you back to your room. "You ok?" He asked. "Yea,I guess" you shrugged your shoulders. "If you want to be alone I'll leave" he said getting ready to leave. "No" you said quickly. He turned to you. "Please stay here?" you asked quietly hiding your blush with your hair. "Of course" he smiled. He sat down next to you and pulled you into a hug and rubbed your arm. "I need to tell you something" you said quietly. "What's that" he mumbled into you. You sucked in a breath "ok, so, Ilikeyoualotandiknowyoudon'tfeelthesamewaybuticouldn'tholditinanylongerandi-" you were cut off with a kiss to shut you up. You relaxed into it.

When you broke apart Bucky looked down at you and smiled "I like you too you know". "You do?" You blushed. "Well I wouldn't have just kissed you" he chuckled. You smiled at him. "You're adorable when you smile" he said. You pouted. "I don't wanna be adorable, I'm sexy" you broke out laughing. "Yeah that too" he said brushing some hair behind your ear. He leaned in a kissed you again. "When I saw that guy kiss you my heart broke" he said staring into your eyes. "I'm all yours" you smiled. "All mine" he said kissing your cheek and pulling you close.

So another story. I hope you all enjoyed and liked it. Please lemme know. I love you all so much x x x.