7 minutes in heaven part 2

I know finally a part two so I hope you enjoy it and please give some requests and also omg I hit 100 reads on my other book a few days ago and I'm so grateful. I know Buckys one wasn't a proper 7 minuets in heaven but i liked the way it turned out if you want me to change it I will sorry x x x

*Peter parker is in his 20s in this so it isn't weird for like the other avengers *

Peter parker:You pulled out some web fluid. "Peter you're up" Tony said. You were a quite person with a huge crush on peter and Nat , Wanda and Bucky knew about this crush.

"Em do we have to" you and Peter said at the same time. "Not that it's a bad thing" you said. Tony dragged you and Peter and locked you in and turned the light off. "Oh god" you whispered.

"I didn't mean this with you was bad (Y/N) it's really good that you're here because you're really pretty and nice and if it was someone else it would be bad oh god I'm rambling aren't I" Peter said. You cut him off with a a kiss on the lips.

"I like you Peter since the day I met you I just didn't think it was mutual" you said. " Really (Y/N) you're so nice funny smart and gorgeous I didn't think i stood a chance" he said.

You held his hand tightly "Peter you're perfect". "How about I take you for some ice cream after this?" He said. "I'd love that" you said kissing his cheek. The door creaked opened. You and Peter waked out with your head resting on his shoulder. Bucky shot a wink at you and you smiled. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Sam Wilson: You pulled out a feather. "Em what ?" You asked confused. "Ah Sam the bird man you're up" Tony said. "Bird man" you giggled.

You and Sam walked to the room and Tony locked the door and turned the light off. " You ever done this before ?" Sam asked. "Nope I had like no friends in school or college so" you replied. "What really what idiots ?" He said annoyed.

" What did you mean by that ?" You asked. "Oh it's just you're really funny and smart and pretty so I'm just annoyed how you didn't have any friends" he said. "Yep I was bullied cause I wasn't pretty enough and didn't have my ass or boobs out like the rest of the girls" you sighed. "Well (Y/N) I think you're beautiful and funny and smart and pretty god damn talented" he said.

You walked up to him and have him a passionate kiss but not sloppy. "You're not so bad yourself Wilson" you smiled. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your head. "Hmm I'm not to sure about that" he said. "You're amazing Sam" you smiled and kissed his cheek "believe me" you giggled.

Bucky Barnes: You pulled out a little toy soldier with tin foil around it's arm. You knew it was Bucky. "Oh is that me ?" Bucky said. "Yes Barnes it is" Tony said.

Tony was like a big brother to you he knew everything and most importantly how long you have liked Bucky.

"You don't have to" you said trying not to sound sad. "A games a game" Bucky said. You felt your heart breaking. He didn't like you. You looked at Tony.

You felt a sudden pain in your chest and couldn't get air. You ran out of the living room to your balcony at the avengers facility. You hated panic attacks especially yours they were bad.

You heard someone come out. It was Bucky. You just sad there trying to get air deep enough into your lungs and closed your eyes. " great having a panic attack in front of your crush amazing (Y/N)" you kept saying to yourself.

Bucky put his arm around you and kissed your head. "Calm down doll it's going to be ok" he whispered. You looked up at him and he kissed you. "I-I read that k-kissing s-someone when t-they're having a p-panic attack h-helps". It did alot.

"Thanks Bucky" you said. "You can go back to the others now I'm fine" you smiled hiding your emotions. "No I want to stay with you doll" he smiled kissing your head. "You don't have to" you said. "Yep but I don't have to do this either" he whispered pulling you into a kiss.

"I love you Bucky so much" you whispered. "And I love you (Y/N) so much" he smiled.

I hope you enjoyed that and part 3 is on it's way. I'm just so busy on holidays right now and I just wanna go home and write for you all and if anyone writes please let me know I'd love to check it out x x x