7 minutes in heaven part 3

This is taking so long I'm so sorry but I'm now home from my holidays and I'm so happy. Also I just don't know what objects and stuff to use for certain people.

Thor Odinson: You pulled out a small key chain with a lighting bolt on it. "Ehh what?" You said. "Ah Thor you're up" Tony called.

"Thor the god of thunder and me omg this is literally a dream come true but he obviously doesn't feel the same way ugh" you thought.

You and Thor got pushed into a room and Tony turned the lights off and locked the door. "Have fun" he shouted. Tony was like your big brother he knew about Thor.

"Lady (Y/N) you look ravishing in that em is it hoodie and jeans" he said. "T-thanks T-Thor" You stuttered. He came up to you and picked you up.

"What the heck is going on" you thought. You could see his eyes staring at you. He closed them and kissed you. You eased into in and wrapped your hands around his neck and and ran your fingers through his short hair. When you two finally broke apart you were gasping for air.

" I like you a lot Lady (Y/N)" he said. "R-really?" You asked. "Yes" he said. "I like you too Thor" you smiled. "Really ?". "Does this answer your question" you said pulling him close and kissing him. "Yes it does" he said after you broke apart.

"Times up" Tony shouted. You and Thor walked out and sat down together. You laid your head on his shoulder

Bruce Banner: You pulled out a pair of lab glasses. You knew instantly it was Bruce. What no one did know is that you liked Bruce a lot. He was just so nice caring and smart.

"Bruce go ahead" Tony smiled. Bruce was so nervous. You and walked in together. "Are you ok?" Bruce asked after you got locked in. "Yes I'm fine I just don't like closed spaces" you said quietly. "It's going to be ok (Y/N)" he said. You started to hyperventilate.

He walked over and pulled you close and whispered "It's ok nothings going to happen". He pulled you into a hug and calmed you down and you looked at him and said "Thanks you Bruce".

You and him looked into each others eyes. You pulled him down and kissed him. When you broke apart he said "I would calm you every second if You needed it". "And I to you" you smiled and kissed him again.

Loki Laufeyson: You pulled out a reindeer. "Reindeer games up you get" Tony said. "Must I play this mortals game?" He groaned. That hurt you a bit. "Did he just not want to go with you? Did he hate you? Your crush hating you great" you start thinking. 

You got pushed into the room and the door locked. "You can just teleport out so go" you said. "Why would I do that ?" He asked. "I know you don't want to be here" you sighed and sat down in the corner. "Who said that?" He questioned. "Well you kinda said it outside" you said.

He sat beside you and said " I don't mind being here with you". "I thought you hated me ?" you asked. "No (Y/N) I don't hate you" he said. "Really ?" You asked. He kissed you. "If I hated you I wouldn't have done that".

"Times up" Tony shouted as he opened the door. You and Loki weren't there. You were in your room kissing for the rest of the night.

I don't really like Bruces one I just didn't know what to do. If anyone has any requests please let me know and if you liked it also let me know I'm not to sure
x x x