Steve Rogers #3

"Why can't you be more like Peggy (Y/N) seriously she wouldn't act like this" Steve shouted at you. You had enough of it. You weren't Peggy and you would never be her.

"IT'S MAYBE BECAUSE I'M NOT PEGGY STEVE AND I NEVER WILL BE SO IF I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU WHY DON'T YOU GO FIND SOMEONE BETTER" you screamed at him and turned around and left.

You ran to Natashas and told her everything. She let you stay with her for as long as you needed. She was your best friend and you were very lucky to have her in your life.

2 Weeks later.

*Knock* *knock*. "I'll get it" Nat said. "What do you want?" She said bitterly. "Can I please just talk to her?" Steve said. Nat looked at you. You nodded. You got up and went outside. His face was all red and eyes bloodshot from crying. "Two weeks and he's still upset" you thought.

"(Y/N) I'm so so sorry I should've thought about you and how you felt and I love you so much and I don't want to loose you ever you mean so much to me and I was just being selfish and thinking of me" he said.

"Steve I just feel like you won't ever love anyone like you did Peggy" you whispered. "I love you so much (Y/N) without you I'm nothing and I'm broken without you" he said tears in his eyes.

You wiped the tears away with your thumb. You pulled him close and kissed him. "I love you too" you said.

I might delete this let me know what you think or if I should add more to it. x x x