This ain't Highschool

Clarence pov
September 2nd (1 week later)
6:56am

My first class started at 9:30 so I was still at home making me some breakfast. Ashley was becoming hella distant and my dad didn't really take it well when he found out that I had a kid on the way knowing that I had to focus on Basketball. He decided to let me go to UM with Maleek, I didn't know why Maleek was so hell bent on me even going there with him but begin the good person I am I applied and with my 4.2 GPA I was accepted almost immediately.

"Clarence I found you a nice little apartment 3 miles away from the campus so it shouldn't be a issue with traffic the apartment has 2 bedroom and bathrooms for you and when your girlfriend has the baby which won't be for a minute y'all can be prepared you move in next week, your mother and I made plans to pay the rent for you as long as you keep your GPA at least at a 3.8 and promise to do good in basketball".

"I promise pops" I told him as I took my French toast sticks out the microwave.

"Please make sure you stay on top of your work and stay focus Clarence we all believe in you" I nodded before eating my food and my dad left for work.

"Good Morning baby" I said as I saw Ashley walk down the stairs with her hair in a high sleek bun and a skin tight knee length white dress with her yellow sandals with her little belly bum poking out.

"Morning" She said dryly as she walked into the kitchen and didn't even give me a kiss.

"Damn I see how it is, and where you going looking this cute at 7:14 am in the morning?" I asked while looking at my watch.

"I have a doctor's appointment at 8 and then I'm driving down to Port St. Lucie to visit my grandma" I was unaware of this because she didn't tell me about the doctors appointment or driving damn near 2 and a half hours to go visit her grandmother.

"Damn why you ain't tell me that I would've went with you to see my seed and to go see your grandmother with you" She shrugged before grabbing her keys to her 2017 Honda Civic.

"It's fine I'll send you pictures though love you" She said before walking out the door.

"I love you too then" I said before the door closed completely it was something up with her but I couldn't put my finger on it maybe because she was pregnant and acting strange because of the baby but I don't know.

I got up and put my plate in the sink before heading upstairs to do my hygiene again and get my practice bag since I was trying out for the basketball team today. Wow we really back to square one as freshmen's again.

After I was done with hygiene I took a picture to post on my Instagram since I barely post.

shecallsmedaddy.clarence: 😏🦁 your girl wet dream about me #UM🧡💚

Liked by: boujeebitch.shannon, princess_ashley, fb.maleek, gvo.jordyn and 3,000 others