𝟕 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Începe de la început

💍

"𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵"

💍

" 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳? 𝘎𝘦𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘵 "

»»————- 💍💍💍💍💍💍💍 ————-««

HEY LOVES! SO THE CLEAN VERSION OF THIS SONG IS LITERALLY MY FAVOURITE SONG OF ALL TIME. I LOVE BRAGGING ABOUT THE RICHES I CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE, LOL. ANYWAYS, IT'S A BOP, SO I HOPE THIS IMAGINE IS TOO. PLEASE, ENJOY!

P.S. don't take anything out of context or too literally, it's all fun & games up in here.

💍

Break up's take forever to get over.

I believe, as well as in my case, that if you truly love someone, you will never stop loving them, even if you move on.

You will always look at them as though they could solve every problem that could ever occur, their smile will still be able to light up your world & make you smile, even when you feel like crying. Their eyes are still the endless oceans they once were, before everything, before the break up. Your own eyes still get lost in them, reading every story his eyes tell, ones that sometimes only you can read. You still desire to be in his arms, kiss his luxurious lips, run your hands through his heavenly curls. Forever more, you will want to hear that laugh, the laugh that once acted as a comfort, something you were used to, but was suddenly gone.

Everything about him, you miss.

It feels like you lost half of yourself, the half that he became so ingrained in. The half that wanted to spend the rest of your life with him, every single day you age, every single hair that turned grey you wanted to experience with him. Grow old together, watch your kids grow into people who wanted to change the world for the better, making you proud every moment your hand connected with his as the diploma was given to your them.

The hopes, the dreams you had built up in your mind & heart for the both of you, your life plans included him- every single glimpse of the future you could imagine, down to the tiny details, was built around him. Anything was possible with him by your side, absolutely anything.

The heart-wrenching, stomach-plummeting sense of loss, confusion, sadness caused you to feel distraught. The very definition of mental pain so strong it caused you to physically have pain- your heart feeling as though it had been stabbed, your throat feeling like barbed-wire had been tightly wrapped around it like a snake, its venom piercing into your gut as you slide down the wall with tears streaming down your face. Tears of anger at the new girl he was spotted with, the confirmed dating videos exploding on YouTube, pictures of his hand, that once held yours, holding another's. Another girl who made you feel inferior, your heart dropping at the sight of him looking at her the way he used to look at you.

'You'll find another, better than him.'

'It was never meant to be.'

'He was always going to get snatched up.'