{DS} ғɪɢʜᴛ - ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

ɪᴛs ᴀ ʟɪʟ' sʜᴏʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴀᴄᴋs ᴀ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ. ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴜᴘ sᴏᴏɴ. ❤️🖤

I know Dani wouldn't say anything like this btw ❤️

p.s. I wrote this n was proud so I edited it for Daniel♥️

Y/n PoV

I watched the rain fall on the glass as I begged my tears not to spill.
I saw Daniel's hand gripping onto the steering wheel of the car tighter than usual.
The hurtful words he said to me rung through my head

"You're so selfish!! I don't want to be with you all the time!"

We were on our way home from the AMA's (American Music Awards), and he hadn't spoken to me all evening.
All of the couple pictures taken of us felt like we were acting.. I hated the feeling.

When we got home, I ran up the stairs, Daniel followed slowly.
Taking the large duffel bag from under our bed, I rammed in all of the things I needed.
Tears fell down my cheeks as I packed things into the bag, thinking about what I was going to do.
I was hurt, the fact that the guy who I was indescribably in love with called me selfish, and that he didn't want to be with me all the time.
Why?
He called me selfish because I wanted him to stay with me instead of going away with Jack for a 'boys night away'. When I said it, I made it clear I meant it in jest. Then he said that he 'didn't want to be with me all the time', and That hurt even more.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice laced with concern.
"Leaving." I simply stated, avoiding eye contact with him.
"W-What? Why?"
"Because, who wants to be around someone selfish. And who doesn't want to be with them all the time." I said, zipping the bag up.
"Baby...." he started, But I stopped him.
"Daniel, just because I said that I wanted to spend time with you instead of going away doesn't mean I'm selfish- especially when I mean it as a joke mostly. I'm sorry for loving you so much, that i want to spend my entire life with you. I guess that now I know you don't feel the same way." I sobbed, watching his eyes filling with regret.
"Y/n, I-"
I shook my head, throwing the bag over my shoulder as I waited for my Uber to arrive.
"Y/n, please!" Daniel begged, running after me and catching up as I was in heels.
"No." I cried, walking down the driveway.
"But.. I love you." He admitted, his voice breaking.
"If you loved me, I wouldn't feel unloved." I told, continuing to walk.
He yelled my name several times, but it failed to stop me.
He screamed he was sorry, he screamed he loved me; all I wanted to do was be in his arms right now, my lips on his; but I knew i couldn't.

His hand grabbed mine, pulling me around to face him.
"Dani-"
"No y/n, please...I never meant it. All i wanna do is be with you, y/n, okay? I'm so sorry i ever said that to you- you didn't deserve it. I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore, if you text me when you've gone that...that you want a divorce then i'd understand. It would break me. But you deserve the best y/n..and i'm not the best."
His eyes went glassy with tears, and the words he spoke about himself hurt me even more, I didn't want him to feel that way.

I didn't know what to do or say.
I was stuck.
He made my mind up for me, by doing something I least expected- he walked away. Back to the house.
Leaving me on the drive way, the Uber arriving, and my heart breaking.

*.:。 ✿*゚

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ!🖤