[ C . B . ] Stress

*

I wrote a version of this on my 'Team 10 Imagines', and I was so proud, so here is an edited  version for Corbyn

*

+
Background: you are Corbyn's wife of one year, and you live in the Why Don't We house. You are taking your finals- you've carried on with college for extra time.
+

Y/n PoV
I sat at my desk in my bedroom of the Why Don't We house, studying for my finals  which I'm taking in three weeks.
I had my headphones in as I listened to 5 Seconds of Summer & some Adele.

I suddenly heard a small bash near my window.
I took my headphones out, looking to the window where stones kept being thrown up, bouncing off the window.
It was nine thirty, so the darkness made it difficult to tell.
I walked Over to the window, to see Corbyn stood there smiling.
"Come here!" He yelled, waving me down.
"But Corbyn, I have to-" "No!! I don't care! Come here!" He groaned, tossing another stone to my window.
"Fine. I'm coming." I mumbled, slipping into my shoes.
I ran down the stairs, opening the door to the garden, Corbyn with his usual smirk playing on his lips.
"What's up? I was trying to study for my exams babe." I said.
"I know you were, so that's why I wanted you to come and have a break..." he smiled, making my heart flutter.

He's so sweet.

"I love you." I breathed, leaning my head on his chest.
"Love you." He replied, rubbing my back.
"I'm so stressed." I groaned, looking up into his eyes that I fell for.
"I know baby... you'll be done with college soon, and you're worrying too much about your finals, you'll do fine... I love the hell out of you, you know that, right?" I nodded, placing a kiss on his lips.

"I love everything about you." I whispered, my eyes filled with love as I admired my husband.
"You're twenty-one now, you'll really be able to live your life after these finals... live your life with me."
"There's nothing i'd want more in life." I smiled sweetly, kissing his soft, desirable lips.
"Tell you what.. I'll run you a bath and we can get ourselves ready for bed, and have an early-ish night?" I nodded great-fully. "I still need to study though..." I sighed, pulling him in for a hug.
"No you don't... you've studied for three hours today, and your tutor said two hours is fine, and plenty each day."
"Ugh, fine." I snickered, giving up... quite happily.

*+*+*
Corbyn ran me a bath, which was such a relief as soon as my body hit the hot water.

I walked into our bedroom in one of his oversized hoodies with 'property of Corbyn Besson' written on it.
"Yeah, that's right baby.." he smirked, winking at me as he saw he writing. I laughed.
"C'mon." He breathed, climbing into bed.
I ran to the bed as I turned the lights off, cuddling up to him instantly.

"I love you, thank you." I whispered.
"You're welcome. Anything for my baby girl. Love you too..."

🌙☁️