[ J . A . ] Missing You [ P A R T T W O ]

Jack's Pov

I embraced her, the wonderful smell of her perfume hitting my senses, like a comfort.

I never have held her closer, and never has she held me so close. I am going to miss this girl more than words can explain.

"I wish you could come." I whispered, knowing that if i was to speak up, then i would cry. "So do i." She admitted, and i could feel her tears soaking my shoulder.

"But i'll be at your twentieth show in Colorado, and you'll be able to see me. I'll come back stage." She comforted. "I'm glad." I smiled weakly, her voice laced with sadness and love still. "I love you more than words can say... i don't wanna go." I cried, looking up frustratedly.

"I know baby. But you have to do this. This is your dream. Don't ever give that up, for nobody. You all have worked so hard for this, don't let it go. I'll be here when you get back. It's only four months out of the years we have of spend with each other. As hard as it seems, and as long as t seems. Be positive, that's all we can be. This is the best thing in life: being able to meet your fans, be with the boys, and sing. All of the most important things to you."

"But you're so important to me baby." I sniffed, looking into her beautiful eyes. "Thank you baby. But, this is a huge opportunity, and you won't get this experience again, so take it. I'll always be here, waiting for you. I love you."

"I love you."

"Now go, and chase your dreams."

"But you are my dreams."

She giggled at my corny, yet truthful statement. "You are to me too. But, chase what you've worked your entire life for. For me."

"Anything for you." I chuckled, placing a kiss on her soft lips, the soft lips that i would miss everyday.

- Five months later-

"See? I didn't go anywhere." She breathed as happy tears left her eyes, as she latched onto me at the airport.

"I love you so much. I missed you more than words can express." I sniffed, so happy to smell her perfume again. And those lips, the ones I've been missing. I placed mine onto hers, both of us smiling. "You're coming with me next time." I chuckled, running my hands through her hair.

*

This is so cute :)

Hope you guys enjoyed!