{ZH} Aᴿɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs (ᴏᴛᴡᴛ)~𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒖

Hᴇʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇs, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ fᴏᴿ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴿᴇ.
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴀɴ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ s ᴘᴀᴿᴛ f ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛᴡᴛ (ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴜᴿ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ) sᴇᴿɪᴇs. Eɴᴊᴏʏ ❤️

~*~

Y/n PoV

Zach has been so distant lately, to the point where we barely talk to each other.
I get that he's busy with your.
I get that he's going to be tired after performing every night for a week- I get that.
I get all of it- but what about us?
He's been nothing but snappy with me since we set out for tour.

"Zach, can I talk to you?" I asked, walking into where the boys were all sitting before the show.
He rolled his eyes, standing to his feet with a heavy sigh.
I pulled him into the cabin at the back of the bus, sliding the doors closed.
"What y/n?" He spat, his voice laced with annoyance.
"Zachary Dean Herron, what the heck is up with you lately? Since we left for tour, You've been nothing but snappy and annoyed with me. Do you even want me here?" I whispered, my voice breaking.
"Of course I do, y/n." He replied, his voice changing to regret.
"Why don't you show it then, Zach? You don't want to speak to me anymore, or even look at me for that matter. What have I even done?"
"Nothing y/n, nothing at all." He explained, his voice tense, like he was unbothered.
"Could you sound any more unbothered right now? Do you hear yourself Zach?"
"Yes y/n, I hear myself loud and clear. What's your problem? If you're unhappy with me, go home!" He exasperated, once again, rolling his eyes.

"Maybe I will. Before I do that, I want to know what made you like this."
"Like what?!"
"Like that Zach! Frustrated with me! Avoiding me! Being spiteful!"
"You really wanna know why?!"
"Yes, Zach, I do!"
"I'm stressed out of my mind! And yes, that's a stupid 'excuse'," he admitted, simulating quotation marks with his fingers.
"But that's how I feel." He continued.
"I just... I don't know how I'm supposed to do this. I'm singing every night, and I don't feel good enough for it, for you." He sighed, his eyes glassy with tears.
"What?" I groaned, stepping towards him.
"Zach..." I cooed, But he stepped back.
"Y/n, I honestly don't know why I became distant. I was so stressed, and I could feel myself getting distant. But to be honest, I felt like I couldn't tell you how I was feeling. I didn't want to burden you. I've told you everything that's happened to me, I didn't want to bother you with anymore. And I know, once again, that that's stupid. Because you want to know. But I feel like I don't deserve you. You do everything for me, and I pay you back by being distant? What kind of boyfriend does that?" His voice cracked, it was weak and filled with stress.
"Zach..." that's all I could say as I realised that he was crying, it broke my heart.
"I'm always here for you Zach. I bet everyone has said that to you before, but I am. I truly am."
"Actually, nobody has ever said that to me. That's why I felt like I couldn't talk about it.
Tour is great at the start, before you leave. Maybe the first few shows. Then you feel like your voice is horrible and is breaking because of the stress, missing home, not being with the person you love with all of your heart."
"Oh Zachie..." I cooed, embracing him.
I missed his hugs, his kisses, his voice when he spoke to me, telling me he loves me.
"I'm so sorry... you don't deserve this." He whispered as he buried his head in the crook of my neck.
"You don't have to apologise, Zach. I promise you, that you don't have to. I forgive you." I smiled, looking into his eyes as we pulled away.
"Come talk to me, anytime.... please... promise me you'll do that?"
"Yes, baby.." he smiled, that smile that I missed so much.
"I just miss you." He breathed, pressing his lips on mine.
"And I miss you too, Zachie. Why don't we (lol) make its thing, to go out for a coffee or meal together once a week.. okay?" He nodded.
"I'd like that a lot."

It was the next night, and I was stood behind stage, listening to the boys' angelic voices filling the large arena.
I hear Zach's voice filling the room, it sounded much clearer and more passionate since we had that 'talk.'

"i've said those words before but it was a lie, and you deserve to hear them a thousand times."

The crowd screamed, the 'vibe' making me smile.
The boys came off stage one by one, then a Zach with a large grin on his face, the grin that seemed to only be on his lips when I was around
(not meant to sounded conceited haha).
"Baby!" He yelled, bringing me into a bear hug.
He was so much taller than me, so he lifted me up.
"You were amazing!" I raved, kissing his soft lips.
"Thank you." He blushed, kissing my forehead.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you."

After the show, Zach and I changed to something more chill and comfortable, ready to grab a late-night-Starbucks.
We sat in the booth, drinking our coffees as we talked about anything on our mind.

This is how to deal with a long tour.
"I'm so in love with you." I breathed, running my hands through his hair.
"And I am with you. Can I give you my last name?" He smiled, i nodded.
He took a box from his pocket, too large for a ring though. He opened the box, a necklace with 'herron' on it.
My eyes filled with tears.
"Until I can give you it properly." He chucked.