Part 17

Alexander's P.O.V

I never thought she could do that. Yes I was angry but I just needed to cool of. It was shocking she had lied to me. That she is Jamie. I couldn't understand why she could do that but then I found another letter from Jasper

Dear bro Alex

I told you the truth and I know you're mad but right now I want you to understand Jamie and also how I was bro and why I left you all my treasures.

The day she was again on that cliff I saw something in her. She had given up. The love of my life had this look were I knew she wants to get away. That she is broken beyond repair. She was ready to jump, to kill herself and your baby. I thought you will change after the first attempt of hers but no, you made it worse. Another reason to mock her for. I know she has a bit of love for you forever and she tries to cover it with hate. I thought it was you but then she confessed that she loves me. Always has and was ready to jump but I stopped her. It was my idea for her to run away when we saw that crazy girl take of her clothes and jump. She looked similar. Later we found out that she had escaped from crazy house. She felt guilt but when Elizu was born she forget it and moved on. She knew it was necessary for both of them. My job was to love and help her. She was so strong. Stop being selfish and think about her.

If she had stayed would she had a chance to move on, to go to university and do good for teenagers? No because you and all the others would always remind her her past and how worthless she is.

I've never seen her happier when she was with me. In our wedding day. Sadly I never took care of myself. It's not her fault. She was telling me to go and go. I thought it's nothing and now I'm here were God wants me to leave. Leave my son and wife behind, alone

What brings us here. I wanted to be your bro because 1) rational reasons- to make you believe she is really dead 2) emotional reasons- to know how it changes you, to see your soul and what was your reasons behind it all.

I left it all to you because I know you'll find each other again. Fall in love and be in your daughter's life again. I know, I know you're mad but think about her. What she had to feel and suffer all the time. She needed it. But now she needs you. You belong together in this world don't let her go.

Don't make her to something what is not necessary. Don't let her go.

Your bro bro Jasper

I was mad and angry at myself. I was thinking about myself and now what. Jamie gave herself up, admitting faking her death and stealing Elizabeth's identity. She goes to jail and what now? Our kids go to orphan house.

I, I need to talk to her , admit my mistake. I love her, whoever she is. She is sincere and got over our past and hatred only for me to bring it back up and destroy her. on our wedding day.

I need to see her!!!!