Part 5

" Good morning!" I said to Alexander when he came into kitchen. I was surprisingly good actor. The key was act like he was a stranger as he thought he is to me and not remind myself what he had done to me in the past.

It was the day of a testament. I didn't care what's about to happen. If he decided to give the house t someone else then whatever. I have studied to be independent and stand on my own two feet. If I have to I'll move.

" Good morning! Where are the kids?" he asked " I've gotten used to them. You have a very lovely daughter"

" Yeah but she can be a brat like his father"
" I don't remember Jasper being a brat" he said. Fuck. Okay, find a good lie

" Well he was when he wanted to. Definitely as kid"

"Oh! You never told me how you two met" I was conflicted. Usually was Jasper making the story up. But when it all came to my mind and that he's not here, tears started to fall:

" Sorry, but I don't feel like talking about him. It still hurts. We were married only about 7 months and it's hard to accept that he didn't get the happy ending he deserved" I said and run upstairs " The kids are with their babysitter by the way" I yelled.

It was time to go and see what future Jasper decided for his family. I was wearing tight long sleeved black dress, black vail and his favourite jacket. I wanted to feel him close to me.

"Are we going with your car?" Alexander asked

" Why won't you go with yours?"

" Well I thought about saving an environment" he said half jokingly " and I've seen you Elizabeth these past days. You aren't capable of being outside without tearing up" he said and gave me a hug but I pushed him away. My mind still remembered how much I hate this man.

" Let's be that way and DON'T hug me" I said trough gritted teeth.

Car ride was silent. He still wanted to know, but I still hadn't made up the story. I was to depressed and worried to think

2 hours later we were back. I went to kitchen and made us café. I placed cup in front of him and held on to mine

" Elizapeth" he called me out of my thought " I want you to know that you and your children can still stay in this house, as long as you want" He said trying to be kind

"No! It's your house now so... I'll just move out tomorrow. I can stay at my friend's house. Just I have to think but to be honest, I thought that he'll give it to someone else but I never thought it would be YOU" I said with disgust. " and I'd never stay at house what YOU own" I said, slammed to cup in the sink and run to my room to pack some clothes to leave.

" Where are you going?" Alexander asked when he saw me running towards the door

" Away!" I said " I'd better die than stay in a house of yours. I come to my stuff tomorrow everything what I will leave here will belong to you" and disappeared.