Prologue???

I was bullied, but I was still in this hellhole called school.

They had bullied me about 2 years. It might not seem very much, but in reality it made so much damage that I didn't love myself.

Hooking up with Alexander, my main bully was a clear sign of it. I don't even want to remember that summer. How could he act like he never gave me the advice of killing myself ( closest what I got was cutting. Jasper stopped me).

I run when he came in the beach water with me, before. And then I gave up and were ready to be his girlfriend, in other words, his slut. But like I said I didn't gave a damn about myself , even if there was my almost brother, Jasper.

He was home schooled and an invalid, but still the greatest person I ever knew. He was always there but was mad when he got to know about me and Alexander, but my intention was never getting pregnant.

When school started, I got rejected by Alex, and even if I knew he was an asshole it still broke me the hard way because just two days before he had said and promised he'll help me and our baby.

But now he said that he doesn't believe that the baby is his and that I'm a slut and of course I run into Jasper's hands , even when he might had been the reason for Alexander thinking so but again... Jasper was the only person who cared about me in this world, because I didn't care about myself.

That might also be the reason why I ended up in front of a cliff, ready to jump. I was 2 months pregnant and I knew that even if I would do abortion, this torture would never end and get more worse, so better would be dead. But then Alexander stopped me and reasoned with me, so I said to him " I'm too scared to jump" I thought he cared, but stopping me was only for that so he could bully more That how I'm some attention seeking bitch, a psychopath and etc, but I tried to be strong until I was 6 moths pregnant and got to know I was waiting a girl. I had a photo of her and hoped that maybe something will change when Alexander sees this but he torn in to pieces in front of my eyes, calling me and this child wothless, slut, son of a bich and so on.

This time it was too much for me. I was 100% ready to die

and that's when to positive stuff started to happen in my life