Part 9

2 days later I was in interrogation room. Some teachers became suspicious and told police how I was a little shady and then one of the helpers gave me up. No A-s for him.

I saw as investigator came in but when he sat in front of me I sighted loudly :
" You got to be kidding me!" and hit my head against the metal table. He too recognised me.

" Well it's surprising to see you again, Elizabeth. And in this room. For a vandalism" he looked the paper like there were this information. It was clearly just white paper

" That's what I'm blamed for"

" Well you were given up by a student" he smirked

" Well, at least it was useful. This girl is not worth those sad messages. It's just pathetic. Weak girls don't need it" I spited trough my teeth and I saw him getting angry.

" Well sorry widow Medow but for this school and her close one's were destroyed messages very important" he tried to held straight face

"Well, for you maybe it is, but for others it's not teaching anything. Jamie wouldn't want it. She is not some martyr. Just someone who killed herself. She destroyed lives. She was weak."

" Well clearly she didn't because. I'm alive and everybody else are, they have got their life lessons from it. I thought it would destroy Jasper, but clearly it didn't because soon after he met you. YOU, who live out of nowhere, California and don't know shit about the love of my life. You just came and act like you were her friend or the know it all. Maybe you have heard all the horrifying things that lead to it and what I had done but still you weren't there. You don't know how the hell feels to see someone's who I cared about dead body and knowing you'll never be parent. You just hate him and hate me and that's why you were so fucking mad when I got all the legacy."

" I know how it feels! I know how it feels." I screamed standing up " I was there. I was there on that stupid Westline cliff when she jumped" and I collapsed onto the chair and begun to cry. I know I was kinda lying, but I wasn't this Jamie. I was Elizapeth and all that was part of my story.

" I. I didn't knew. I was told there wasn't no witnesses" he calmed down and sat down.

" Well, I was. She creamed all what was in her mind and when I saw her it was too late. She had already jumped. That's how I met Jasper. We didn't tell anyone because I was scared. Scared if I'm being blamed, because other's won't take it and I don't like when people who made her life living hell are acting like her life was perfect and she was their friend. Melody spat at her everytime and pushed her. One time she took her diary and told teacher how she has something very important to say and started reading "7 cuts, 7 cuts in a row, for everyday when I'm alive and every day of the week I wanna die. I hide these but you can see me in those eyes" after that day she was destroyed." I saw tears in his eyes.

" Okay. I can bury the hope. I still remember this poem" he had tears in his eyes and so did I. It was still painful to remember it " I think what you did was great and these sentences really have more meaning and that's what Jamie would have wanted to gave past. You can go. I can just tell that student was lying and that you were at your neighbour's house that time after kids were asleep"
"Thank you" I said

But once I was outside I had evil smile . "That's how you do it" and took eye liquid out of my bun throwing it away