They've spent most of the day at Kaycee's parent's house. Her father and Sean made them barbecue, and they watched a bunch of homemade movies from when Kaycee and her siblings were kids. They also started to put together a giant puzzle, which they didn't finish before the doorbell rang — Kaycee ran over to the door.

"Mama." She cried a little as she saw Kaycee opening the door.

"Oh, hi baby girl!" Said Kaycee while she happily takes her daughter from Gabe. "Did you have fun?"

"She did, we went to my parents, she played." Said Gabe.

"I wasn't expecting you to bring her so soon." She said. "I thought you would come around seven."

"I know." He gave her Jia's bag. "She was starting to grumpy, maybe sleepy so she cried. I didn't know how to calm her down so I decided to bring her back."

"Alright then..." Before Kaycee could continue Jia saw Sean passing in the background — started to cry.

"What happened, kiddo?" Kaycee asked.

"D...Da... Dada! Dada!" She called out — it wasn't the first time Jia used the world, but it was the first time she used to call for Sean.

Sean heard from far away. Kaycee's entire family heard it also. Gabe heard it too — they all kind of froze to the situation as Jia kept asking from Sean and referring to him as Dada.

"Of course," Gabe said, sarcastic.

"Gabe-"

"No, no need to come with your sweet words, Kaycee." He said interrupting her. "Just hope you understand that I can't let this keep going... I don't want crumbles."

"Gabe-"

"Have a good day." He said before leaving for good.

Kaycee took a deep breath, before looking at her daughter. "Bad timing, sweety... bad timing."

No one dared to mention the fact that Jia called Sean 'dada' right in front of Gabe and on father's day, they simply pretended it didn't happen.

After a couple more minutes they've said goodbye to Kaycee's family so they could go visit Sean's parents. There, Sean cooked some great food with his father while Kaycee —mostly catch up with his mother, and Jia was spoiled by Sarah and Serris. They've eaten together and then just stayed together in the leaving room, as Sean and his father took care of the mess they've made in the kitchen.

"She called me Dada, today." His father got his entire attention as Sean let those words out — he looks at his father with relief to be talking about it.

"And how did it feel?"

Sean relaxed in a smile. "God... it made me feel so lucky."