3

All you have to do is hit send...

Namjoon paced around his room. He had put off texting this Jungkook guy for almost two days.

"You're making too big of a deal out of this..." his friend stated as he continued to flip through tv channels.

Namjoon stopped in his tracks "I don't think I am."

"Man, why don't you go ask Hoseok?"

"Which one?"

"The sunshine one" Jooheon chuckled. He got up from the couch and went into the kitchen, leaving Namjoon alone.

Should he ask Hoseok? No. He can do this without him.

♥︎

Namjoon:
Hello! This is Namjoon... the one you gave your- or left your number to at the library.

The response was immediate.

Jungkook:
Hey! I almost thought you weren't going to text me :(

Namjoon:
I'm too embarrassed I don't know how to respond... so, why did you give me your number?
That sounded rude
I didn't mean to make that sound rude

Jungkook:
That wasn't rude :)
Well... I thought you were...

Namjoon:
Come on don't leave me hanging!!

Jungkook:
really cute........
how to: unsend text

♥︎

Namjoon felt like his face was melting from how badly he was blushing. This Jungkook guy is something else. The two continued to text. The response times grew wider and wider with each minute. Namjoon has plans and who knows what Jungkook was busy doing.

Ah, I have to ask him about the earmuffs.

Namjoon bundled himself up in his coat and and put on a cap and wrapped a scarf around himself. He wasn't wearing his glasses since he just had to meet Hoseok. He grabbed his bag and keys and left his apartment.

As he walked down the street he hummed a soft song to himself and kept his hands on his phone just in case Jungkook responded.

He grabbed two warm hot chocolates from one of his favorite cafes and made his way back into the cold and down to Hoseok's studio. It was always weird to him how he ended up being friends with a dance instructor, a producer, and an actor, and yet he was a librarian.

Namjoon has always wanted to be a producer since he could remember. He remembers the first song he ever heard and how the beat and lyrics just touched him. He could feel it in his soul. The hard work and time that went into the song. How people dance to them and sing to them. He wanted to have people enjoy songs he produced like that. Instead of doing that though he listened to his ex. At the time his ex kept nagging and telling him producing would be a waste and that he should just go to college. Namjoon stupidly listened and now he was here.

A librarian, which wasn't the worst thing in the world.

"Joonie!!" Hoseok chirped. His heart shaped features happy and glowing as usual.

"Hey, Hobi!" Namjoon placed the cups down and took off his jacket. "I brought you a hot chocolate"

Hoseok smiled and grabbed the warm cup.