15

"Hyunwoo, what the hell are you doing?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook stood there so confused, why would Namjoon's ex be doing this to him? What was he going to gain from this?

Hyunwoo chuckled again ignoring Namjoons question "There are some very intimate pictures of you guys on here. What do you think would happen if someone posted these?"

"Are you trying to threaten us?" Namjoon questioned.

"Not you, just Jungkook" Hyunwoo cockily answered.

"W-Why are you doing this to me?" Jungkook asked, his voice weak. Hyunwoo stayed silent for a moment. The air around them was too thick, Jungkook felt like his legs were ready to give out.

"Because I don't like you."

Namjoon clenched his jaw "What the fuck are you going to gain from this?!" he yelled "What did he do to you?" Jungkook jumped a bit hearing Namjoon raise his voice.

Hyunwoo let out a sigh "He took something very precious to me and I want to get it back."

"What did I take from you?" Jungkook asked.

"That's the dumbest question I have ever heard. You're pretty dumb, but I guess that makes sense since you're gonna be an Idol" Hyunwoo spat.

Namjoon hung up the phone before Hyunwoo could do any more damage "I guess he is that crazy..." he looked at Jungkook who was standing there frozen "Let's go to the apartment and talk..." Jungkook nodded slowly, walking away from Namjoon and towards the elevator.

They got into their apartment, staying silent the entire time. Neither of them knew what they were even supposed to talk about. Jungkook sat on the couch, forgetting to take his shoes off. Namjoon crouched in front of him and started to untie the youngers shoes, taking them off.

"He's not gonna ruin this" Namjoon informed "Now that we know who's been doing this we can report him to the police."

Jungkook sighed "They won't do anything... They never do" he was so defeated.

Namjoon stood up and tossed the youngers shoes in front of the door, he crouched back down in front of Jungkook, grabbing his hands gently "I don't want you to worry about this. I'm gonna handle all of this. I want you to focus on your debut and I want you to only focus on that. That's what's important right now-"

"You're important..." Jungkook whispered, he adjusted himself so he was sitting up straight, "I don't want him to ruin anything, he's ruined you before. He's ruined your happiness and your dreams..."

"But you brought that all back to me" Namjoon smiled. The older placed a hand on Jungkooks cheeks, caressing them gently with his thumb.

Jungkook leaned down and kissed Namjoon gently. The younger slowly planted kisses all over Namjoons face.

"I wanna do it..." Jungkook whispered.

Namjoon pulled away "Are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded "I know this isn't the best time, but I want to take my mind off of everything... Please..."

Namjoon felt so heartbroken for the younger, he felt just as confused about everything going on in their now chaotic lives. Namjoon stood up and extended a hand out that Jungkook grabbed. The older guided Jungkook to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

"I think we should just get ready and go to sleep" Namjoon suggested.

Jungkook glanced over at the clock and chuckled "It's only six o'clock though"

Namjoon shook his head "You've had a really long day-"

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon by the shirt and crashed his lips into his. Their lips moved in sync, desperation behind all of Jungkooks movements. Jungkook pulled off Namjoon's shirt quickly, planting kisses all over his chest. The older was taken aback by how quickly Jungkook was moving.