APRÈS MOI, LE DÉLUGE

Start from the beginning

"You're an untrained Witch, so your outbursts are completely understandable."The Hybrid said, rolling his eyes."Davina, however was born into a Witch Community, meaning she should have a grip on her Magic."With that said, Klaus stood up and left the room to go find out what was going on between Davina and Marcel. 

"Elijah? Rose?"Hayley spoke up gently. Rose looked at the pregnant Wolf while Elijah just hummed softly."There's something you two need to know."

Elijah finally looked up at Hayley but before the pregnant Wolf could say anything, the house started shaking. Standing up, the trio looked around with wide eyes as objects started falling to the ground. Running outside, they looked around. Rebekah, who was coming into the Abattoir, looked up at her Older Brothers, Rose, Hayley, and Marcel, thinking that it was an earthquake.

"What the hell is going on!?!"Rebekah exclaimed.

"Davina."Klaus stated.

~~~~~

Time Skip

Elijah watched Rose speak in hush voices with someone on his phone in the corner of the study that he, Klaus, and Marcel were in. Judging by the raspy voice, the Noble Original guessed that whoever Rose was speaking to, and in such a respectful way, was an elderly woman.

"This is madness. How can a sixteen year old girl shake the entire French Quarter?"Klaus asked as Marcel paced around the room.

"I've seen her rock the church, but I've never seen anything like this."Marcel stated

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?"Klaus questioned Marcel.

"I didn't have to, but then I never killed her boyfriend."Marcel said, giving Klaus a pointed look.

"Yes, yes. We've been over this part already."Klaus said, getting tired of the fact that no one dropping that subject already."The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the Witches."

"She's not a tool."Marcel hissed out."Something's wrong with her."

"She has too much power that she cannot control."Elijah stated as Rose hung up and came over to them."That much we already knew."Rose handed the phone to Elijah and he took it.

"Elijah's right and he's wrong."Rose stated and everyone looked at her in confusion.

"Mind sharing with the class, love?"Klaus asked, giving Rose a pointed look.

"I have an Adoptive Family over in Russia."Rose stated."I was on the phone to my Babushka, my Grandmother,"Rose said, rolling her eyes at Marcel when she noticed the confused look on his face."she's a Witch, and like me, she has a similar gift of sight, only hers are told through Fate, meanwhile, mine, as we know, are told through visions of the future."Rose explained, glancing between all three men."As we know, there are famous and powerful Witch Bloodlines, such as the Mikaelson, the Bennett, and the Laveau Witch Bloodlines."Everyone nodded, wondering where Rose was going with this."However, with some Witches and Warlocks, they gain the Magic of their Ancestors, hence why I'm so powerful. I have all of my Ancestral Magic in me and I'm twenty years old, nearly twenty-one in a year from now."Rose stated.

"What the hell does that have do with that's happening to Davina?"Marcel asked, frowning.

"Whether you like to admit it or not, Marcel, Davina's an Orphan Witch who comes from Witch Community that practices Ancestral Magic."Rose stated, annoyed as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Marcel, who was scowling at her."Her Mother was the Elder of the Claire Witches, when she died, Davina gets access to not only her Mother's Magic, but her entire Bloodline."Marcel's, Elijah's, and Klaus' eyes widened."And like me, she has that Magic locked up inside of her. When I turn twenty-one, I will be able to use all of my Ancestral Magic without breaking a sweat, the same would be for Davina if she didn't have foreign Magic in her body."Rose explained and licked her lips as she turned her complete attention on Marcel."The Harvest was working and Davina has the Magic of the other Harvest Girls, her Magic doesn't like it, it wants the foreign Magic out, gone, cleansed from Davina's body, and it's destroying Davina from the inside out."