Chapter 18 (The end)

I tossed and turned in my bed, sleeping was out of the question. I got up and went downstairs, as quietly as possible. I rumadged through the fridge and pulled out an orange, I remembered the smiled that Connor had done with he orange slice. I smiled to myself quickly then began to peel the orange, soon eating it. After I was done I walked to the couch and flicked on the TV, I turned it down low though so no one would hear after all I didn't want to wake anyone up.

I flipped through most of the channels that I normally watch. I finally found my favoutire show American horror story.

I curled up on the couch and started to watch the show, of course it was a re run that I had already seen. Ugh! It took a while, but I eventually managed to fall into a light sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sune shining through the window, it felt like I had only slept for a minute. I yawned and tried to fall back asleep but I had bad luck with that, "I see your up." A sleepy Sam sat next to me. I tried to answer but once again all that came out was a squeek, "Still can't talk? I'm sure your voice will come back soon." I smiled and sighed, I hope.

I can't wait to see Connor today!! I'm so excited! Maybe he'll be awake? Let's hope! I went upstairs and took a shower, then got dressed in ripped skinny jeans and a plain blue T-shirt, then threw a baggy sweater over top. I brushed through my hair and blow dried it, I decided to leave it straight today. After applying my makeup I walked across the hall to Jc's room, I knocked in the door twice then heard a muffled "Come in." I walked in and saw Jenn and Jc cuddled up to one another, I thought it was adorable. I smiled at the 2 of them, "What did you need?" Jc asked. I left my phone in my room so I couldn't type to show him what I wanted. What now? I stuck my hands in front of me and pretended to drive a car, they both started laughing. I giggled a bit then continued, I put a finger on top of my head and started spinning it in a circle to indicate that it was a siren. "Your a crazy driver and your finger is fucked up?" Jc asked, I started laughing along with Jenn. I shook my head no, I tried again and he still looked confused. I groaned, "I'm kidding. I'm kidding." He laughed, "I know what you want. We can go later ok?" I threw my hands in the air and laughed. It would've been a lot more helpful if he had told me he understood the first time!

I nodded and walked out of his room, I walked downstairs after grabbing my phone this time and took a seat. I scrolled through twitter, and I noticed that Andrea had tweeted the day the nurse had dragged her into the hall to talk to her privately. "Bad news... How do I tell them?" Was what the tweet said. A mixture of curiosity and axiety whirled around in my mind, what was the bad news?? Did she think that I would never see this?? Why did she lie?? I was snapped out of my own thoughts when I heard my name, "Sadie?" Jc walked down the stairs. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded 100 times and ran to the door. I guess I'll have to figure out what the bad news was but, for now I'm gonna try to not let it bug me too much.

We got to the hospital soon and I ran through the front doors and straight to Connors room, I needed to see him. I walked in to see him still not awake, a shock of dissapointment hit me. I was looking forward to seeing his beautiful eyes again, I pulled out a piece of paper from my pocket and stared at it. A few tears hit the paper, making it a bit damp in certain areas. I was sure that he would be awake by now, the question crossed my mind... Is he ever gonna wake up? I walked over to his bed and stood next to him, placing his cold hand in mine. I placed the page that said Sadie+Connor in his hand. More tears flowed from my eyes, I leaned in and kissed him softly. "I love you." The words flew from my mouth quietly, his eyes fluttered open. His sweet voice filled my ears, except he didn't say what I wanted to hear. "Who are you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Not all stories have a happy ending..

Hope you enjoyed the story!!

I plan to make an epilogue, so don't worry!

Comment, vote, follow :)

Love you guys!

-Hailee