"i missed you"

Kenzie's POV

"Kenzie baby!" I heard Nadia scream from downstairs. I didn't know what to think of Nadia after she cheated with Ashton on me and Johnny but at this moment I needed friends most so ran downstairs and hugged Nadia as tight as I could. I felt her hug back and pat my head.

"Nads I missed you so much!" I told her and she nodded at we pulled away from the hug.

"And I'm really sorry that I betrayed you with Ashton, he's a dickhead and I should've known. Boy I was a mad girl!" She said me and shook her head.

"Kenzieeeeee!" Lauren squealed and I hugged her too after that we went out to the movies and then to Chipotle. Halfway through our time at Chipotle I got a phone call and I went to a side to answer it, it was Isaak.

K: Hello?

I: Hey Kenzie, it's me Isaak 

K: Hey, what's up?

I: I just wanted to clear some things up y'know, John, he's my best friend and I can't bear seeing him like this, come back to him Kenz, he misses you! He hasn't eaten at all and he doesn't talk to anyone! Kenz? Kenzie?

I listened to him and a tear rolled down my cheek. I cut the call and leaned against the wall, I missed him too but-

"Kenz? You okay?" I heard Annie and turned to face her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled

"Let's go get ice cream!" She squealed and I laughed and followed her.

Time skip= next day

I woke up early the next morning and got ready and received a call from isaak.

I: HELLO? KENZIE?

K: geez what's up?

I: It's Leah, today morning.... she-

K: she What isaak!

I: She died....

K: huh...

I: Yeah... the funeral's at 11 today, please come its at 'I Don't Frickin Know Where.'

K: Uh, i'll Try, bye isaak 

I cut the call, stunned, Johnny's kid died, he must be devastated. I looked at the time 10:45. 

Time skip= At the funeral

I got out my car and ran into the venue, I was late.

I looked around and saw Johnny sitting in front of two graves. I looked carefully at them and saw the names:

Emily Noelle Skinner

Leah Millie Skinner-Orlando

I looked at Johnny again and walked towards him. I knew he had seen me so I sat next to him and lay my head on his shoulder, I held his hand and he lay his head on top of mine.

We didn't say anything, we didn't need to. We both felt something we hadn't in the past few days. We felt complete. Then Johnny looked down at me.

"I'm sorry" he sighed.

"Don't be," I told him, "Forget it, now let's get you home you need to rest." He sighed again and nodded. I got up and started to walk ahead when Johnny stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Kenz," he whispered and I turned around to be pulled into a passionate kiss. I kissed back, feeling sparks run through my body. We pulled away and then I felt tears rolling down my cheeks 

"I missed you John," I told him, "So much" I cried and he engulfed me into a warm hug.

"Me too Kenz, me too" he smiled and we stood there for what felt like forever.

Johnny's POV

After hearing Leah had died, I was heartbroken, but as they say, 'You must give something to receive something,' and I got Kenzie back. After the funeral, when we got home she went into the kitchen and worked her magic while I did something I hadn't done in a long time, went onto Instagram.

johnnyorlando:

johnnyorlando: I love you to the moon and back 😘 tagged: kenzie 

Liked by: anniezablank & 56 more

Comments:

anniezablank: Y'all made up? Cuties 💞

haydensummerall: U make me feel single 🤧

kenzie: Ly too 🥰

kenzie:

kenzie: I missed you so much 💘 tagged: johnnyorlando

Liked by: johnnyorlando & 50 others

Comments disabled cuz my lazy ass isn't bothered to write any

A/n

So they made uppppp

Sorry this chapter is trash wrote it in literally 10 mins and I can't sleep!

Plus can y'all give me some Jenzie book recommendations cuz I have nothing to read 🤧

Q: Book recommendations from me?

A: Just a Friend by johnzieg , Forced to marry him by jenziexfanfics and To Do List by genZtrash