"i'm breaking up with you"

Kenzie's pov

I stayed up all night thinking about the marriage,

Not in excitement 

In agony

Why?

Johnny

Could he possibly keep me happy?

"Kenzieboo!" I hear my sister call me, she was overjoyed and excited about the planning of the marriage and how to do my hair and clothes and all that, "Johnny's here!"

"Coming," I called back. Yes, I wasn't surprised that Johnny was here, his parents probably forced him to come, if I'm honest, I don't even care why Johnny is here! I walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey," I see a cute boy with messed up fluffy hair smile. 

What the hell Kenz, shut up, it's just Johnny!

"Hi," I mutter, thinking of why he was so happy

"Mom said I should take you somewhere," he started, "Well, I say 'said' but she kinda forced me," he told me and I raised an eyebrow.

"And where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"I dunno," he said, running a hand through his hair, "I thought you could decide...?" 

"How about the movies?" I suggested, "We don't have to talk for that!" I joked.

"Aww Kenz, am I really that bad?" He frowned, I hit him on the shoulder and sat in the car. He grinned and got in beside me.

"Kenzie?" He asked me, halfway through the deathly silence of the ride.

"Yeah?" 

"You know we have to..." he started and looked out of his window, "Break up with, Nadia and Ashton..." he said, sadly. I sighed,

"John, it's going to be hard, but this is the least we can do to make our parents happy," I told him and he nodded.

"You're right, I'm overthinking." He said and shook his head.

At the movies

(Third person pov)

Johnny and Kenzie watched the movie in silence, like everyone else.

Halfway through the film, a scary part came and Mackenzie grabbed Johnny's hand in fear, he looked at her, touched. Kenzie looked at him back, staring into his emerald green eyes, holding the moment. Johnny leant in and before Kenzie knew it, his lips were on hers, soft and tasting of popcorn, she kissed back, passionate and hopeful. They never wanted this moment to end, they wanted to hold onto each others hands forever, they wanted to feel the crackle, the spark between each other like they did when they kissed each other. Breathless, they pulled away, feeling light, feeling happy. Kenzie smiled at Johnny. Johnny smiled at Kenzie, everything seemed so right, so special. 

Kenzie's pov

Johnny kissed me at the movies today!

What?

Am I happy?

The kiss was amazing...

It felt special, it felt soothing, relaxing almost.

Way better than the wet and clumsy struggles with Ashton.

Maybe Johnny is the one...

Maybe not...

Maybe?

"Kenzie?" Johnny says, getting my attention, we'd been silent since the kiss and now we were in the car back home.