"you're so cute when you're angry"

Kenz's POV

"Hey kenzie," hayden said to me and then hugged Johnny, "how's it going man?" He asked and then Johnny and him started to talk, I looked around the room to see Annie, Lauren and Brynn talking to each other and laughing. I felt a smile form on my face, it had Bebe two days but I missed them already, they looked towards me and suddenly Annie ran towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"Kenzieboooooooo!" Lauren yelled and joined the hug as well, Brynn just laughed and joined the hug grinning.

"Hey, I wanna join!" Carson wailed like a little kid, I chuckled at his baby voice and pulled him into a hug too.

"I missed you guys," I tell them and Annie grinned, 

"Can't live 2 days without us eh?" She said and Johnny and Hayden snapped out of their football conversation and we all sat down and talked and laughed.

"Sooooooooo" Annie said smirking at me, "How are the married couple? Thinking of making any babies?" She asked and I choked on my water and Johnny just laughed and looked at his fingers awkwardly. Lauren and Brynn laughed at out awkwardness and Carson nudged Johnny,

"Are you going to answer us Johnnyboy?" He asked playfully and Johnny gave him an irritated look. We had decided on not telling the group about the nearly-divorce we had so they didn't understand why we were acting so odd.

"Hey, insta pics?" Brynn asked, changing the subject, everyone laughed and talked and took some pictures. I gave Johnny a 'phew' look and he nodded agreeing.

anniezablank:

anniezablank: Congrats again to these two absolute stars ⭐️ Love ya both forever and ever

Liked by: brynniebear, ashangel & 56 others

Comments: 

ashangel: Aww 🥰 Miss u sm babe, come back                                                                                                         anniezablank: Miss u too Asher, coming back soon baby 💞                                                                            kenzie: Stawp Ashannie, you making me cry 😢💓

johnnyorlando: Tysm Anns, ly 2 li'l sis 🥰                                                                                                                  anniezablank: Take care of her 🤧                                                                                                                              johnnyorlando: I will 😂

Stil kenzie pov

When everyone was eating I excused myself to go to the bathroom when I was blocked at the doorway by someone.

"Hey there beautiful," Johnny flirted and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want John?" 

"Kenz I'm really happy u agreed to give us a second chance... partly cause my mom would kill me if I got divorced but partly cause I think..." he started and thought about what he was gonna say and the  continued, "Kenz, I think I like you..." he said nervously and I looked up at him shocked and happy at the same time. 

"I think like you too John," I told him and he grinned like a mile wide and leant in and kissed me, I kissed back passionately and allowed him to place his hands on my cheeks and I flung my arms around his neck. We pulled away and I stared into his beautiful green eyes and smiled, maybe, just maybe, this marriage could work......?

Johnny's POV

I told kenzie I liked her and boy did it feel good when she told me she liked me too. I can't believe she had feelings for me, I thought all I was was a fuckboy to her but I guess things were changing now?

"See you soon bro," Hayden and Carson said and gave me a quick thump on the back when we were leaving, the girls started crying and hugging Kenzie until I finally dragged her away with me into the car.

"John?" She said to me when I was driving.

"Hm?" I said

"Thanks for stopping me from asking for a divorce." She smiled, her eyes still welled up with tears from the hugging with the girls at Hayden's.

"No problem MackZ" I said back and she glared at me

"You know I hate that nickname!" She told me and I chuckled.

"You're so cute when your angry" I said and she smiled and stared into my eyes, I stared into her hazel eyes which were full of perfection and she gave me a a quick peck and sat back focussing on the road in her seat.

"Hey, no fair!" I argued and she grinned.

"Eyes on the road Johnny boy" she said and giggled.

"To be continued!" I said to her and smirked before focusing on the road too.

I loved my wife

A/n

🧚‍♀️ Vote and Comment 🧚‍♀️ 

Jenzie is back in action

Sorry I'm a terrible writer!

Q: do u like Asher Angel

A: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞😂😂😂