Corruption glared at me, anger in his eyes. I felt tears in my eyes from the force of the slap. I glared back at him as he sat back down in his chair.

"I'm fucking done listening and submitting to you asshole." I growled, quickly grabbing the knife next to my plate. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME AND MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!"

I quickly shot up and sliced the knife across Corruption's neck. His eyes widened in shock. Black blood started quickly flowing out of the deep wound.

I raised the knife again and jammed it into the side of his neck, leaving it there. Corruption let out a gasp before falling limply onto his plate.

I ignored the screaming that came from the end of the table with all the parasitic people. I quickly turned and grabbed Emile and Quinn, pulling them up with me.

"Virgil what did you do?!" Quinn yelled, obviously panicking. "He's gonna kill you for that!"

"C'mon, we're getting out of here, let's go." I said, quickly pulling them towards the door.

"Oh I d-don't th-think So P-Pet."  Growled a voice. 

The door slammed shut and locked right as we reached the door. I turned and shoved Emile and Quinn behind me.

Anger and fear filled me as Corruption picked himself back up. Black blood was still flowing from the wound, but it wasn't affecting him anymore.

Anger blazed in Corruption's eyes. He stalked over towards us, lightening flickering off his entire body.

"D-Dinner is o-over."

~•~

A sharp kick to my gut brought me back to the present. I cried out in pain. The feet and fists rained down on me for what felt like hours on end, even though it was only a few minutes.

I felt a burning pain in my rib cage as I felt something metal slammed into me. I looked up to see Corruption wielding a baseball bat.

I whimpered as he raised it again and aimed it at my broken leg.  He brought the bat down harshly onto that leg. I screeched in agony as pain seared up my leg. Right as it was starting to heal too...

Corruption kept hitting that leg until the sickening sound of bone crunching echoed throughout the room.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes and panic set in. Black clouds started to fog my eyes and eventually I couldn't see despite my eyes being wide open.

I felt like I was suffocating. My lungs burned for air but I couldn't breath as the panic attack set it. I gasped for air but couldn't breath.

I could feel Corruption still hitting me, but I was numb now.

Quinn POV
My body racked in sobs as I watched Corruption beat Virgil. I clung onto Emile, crying into his shoulder.

I didn't want to watch, but I couldn't look away. Emile was shaking but kept an arm wrapped around me in a protective manor.

Virgil let out small whimpers now, obviously starting to loose consciousness. I knew Corruption would be angry with him, but this seems excessive.

I flinched with every hit, remembering when it was me being hit. Virgil let out a scream, returning my attention to him.

Corruption had lifted him up by the neck, starting to choke Virgil. Virgil's eyes seemed to be popping out of his sockets from the pressure. He clawed at Corruption's hands but was too weak to shove him off.