HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEUNINGKAI!!

"Just Shut up. All of your ideas involve books" Yeonjun argued making Soobin scoff.

"Well all your ideas involve physical activity" Soobin retorted making Yeonjun pout before shoving the younger down into a playful fight.

"I'm not even going to stop them" Beomgyu rolled his eyes before slouching against the wall.

"Guys! Cut it out! We are not going to the amusement park or to the library!!" Haru silenced the boys before looking at the ground and leaning her head on her palm.

"We could just not do anything" Taehyun suggested.

"TAEHYUN!" They all hell making the latter chuckle.

"Just kidding" he muttered

Before they could discuss anything else the door to the practice room flew wide open and Heuningkai rolled in smiling like an idiot.

"Guess what day it is" He energetically asked.

"August 14?" Beomgyu asked holding a stoic face trying not to crack up at Kai's dumbfounded expression.

"Never mind. I really need to get this video game and it's on sale today. But the place is really crowded so I need your guys' help. Please?" He asked holding his hands together above his head.

Haru looked at the boys and make weird gestures with her eyebrows telling them to accept his request.

"Sure. Let's go" Yeonjun smiled before standing up and running out the room everyone soon following him.

🍰

The author didn't know how to explain this but they somehow ended up in the air ducts crawling towards the huge basket filled with game CDs.

There were a million people around that one basket. Wrestling, punching kicking to get to that basket for the cd.

Yeonjun and Soobin were taking the route from the other side while Beomgyu and Taehyun were trying to slowly lower Kai and Haru onto the floor from the ducts.

But,

Kai tumbled forward pulling Haru with him and fell into a shopping cart.

Their eyes widened as the cart started moving forwards and they screamed when they saw that it was headed right for the tomato cans.

They crashed into it with a huge sound, breaking many of the cans, causing them to be covered in Squashed tomato's.

Haru groaned as Kai pulled her up while they ran towards the main basket.

Yeonjun and Soobin were on the opposite side, scratches and feathers in their face. Taehyuna and Beomgyu held onto baseball bats while Kai and haru stood on the other side covered head to toe with tomato juice.

"CHARGE!!" Haru yelled as they each ran through the crowd trying to get to the middle? Fighting of the crowds and hissing at them.

"I GOT IT!" Beomgyu yelled from the center while saving Taehyun who was being trampled by the crowd.

Yeonjun signaled for everyone to run as they each bolted towards the counter, ready to pay.

The lady at the counter stared at them, clearly upset making the group silently awkwardly smile before pushing Soobin forward to do aegyo and convince the staff not to get mad.

Well it worked and the crew walked out the store, looking like a mess but with the video game.

"Well Hapoy birthday I guess" Taehyun spoke making everyone crack into laughter while Heuningkai grinned widely happy.

————————————&————————————
Idk what the heck I just wrote lol

Happy birthday Heuningaki!!! 🍫🍰🧁🎉😊💖🍫♥️💜💜💙💙❤️💚💚💛💛

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ♥