C h a p t E r 44

Yeonjun looked at the ground, disappointment visible in his eyes.

"We should talk to him about this. We're brothers after all." Soobin muttered as he rubbed Beomgyu's back gently.

"Well count me out. I can't keep my stress low enough to have a conversation with him" Beomgyu spoke as he smiled gently before standing up and walking to his room.

"Do you think he'll be fine?" Yeonjun asked before Taehyun agreed to accompany him while Yeonjun, Soobin and Hueningkai has a talk. With Haru as well.

"You go get Haru while I'll get Hueningkai" Soobin ordered and Yeonjun obeyed him as he walked out the door towards Haru's door.

"Haru! We need you to have an adult talk with us" Yeonjun yelled through the door and no one answered.

He stood there frozen before he tried the doorknob only to find it unlocked

He stepped inside her house not bothering about the mess as he walked towards her room clearly being able to hear her and Kai arguing.

"It's your fault that hyung was this upset!" Kai yelled at the girl in front of him.

"My fault?!? This would've never happened if you didn't find that stupid Mini to ruin everything!" Haru shot back

"It's Mina's and no it's not her fault! It's your fault for being jealous anyways. Mina was just helping me get back at you!!" Kai screamed frustrated

"Kai!! You freaking cheated on me!!" Haru yelled at him.

"I bet you had a lot of fun when she sent me that picture didn't you?" Haru asked bitterly.

"Actually, you know what? I did." Kai spoke back breaking whatever was left of Haru's heart.

"And if you hadn't been so negative about everything then maybe you wouldn't have affected everyone the way you have! It's all your fault!" Kai yelled back at Haru.

Tears now slowly slipped out of her eyes.

Kai grunted as he walked out of her house not noticing Yeonjun before slamming the door shut.

Haru flinched at the loud noise as she sat on the bed staring  at the ground as her choked up sobs started to flow out of her.

Yeonjun ran into her room burying her in his arms as she cried.

Both of them stayed in silence for a while none of them sure of what to say anymore.

"You know he doesn't mean that right?" Yeonjun finally spoke as Haru looked up at him.

"He's just frustrated and upset and that idiot doesn't know how to control it. And I'm sure he knows too that he's wrong." Yeonjun comforted.

"I know. And I want to fix this, but I don't know how" Haru muttered.

"Bad timing, but I gotta go now. Because I'm pretty sure that Kai will be back in the next ten seconds." Yeonjun whispered and Haru looked up at him with a 'seriously?' Look.

Yeonjun ran out the room out the door and exactly ten seconds after he'd left Heuningkai entered Haru's room.

He walked in and when he saw Haru the way she was he walked towards her and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry." He muttered.

"I was the one that got jealous. I was jealous of you hanging out with Beomgyu so much. I wanted to prank you, but I took it way too far" He looked down at her, tears finally escaping his eyes.

"It's all my fault and I didn't realise it" Kai muttered crying as he hung onto Haru like he'd lose her if he let go.

"Please forgive me. I know I hurt you a lot, but I didn't mean to. I'll make it up to you and the hyungs. Please."

"Who knocked your sense back into you?" Haru asked knowingly.

"Soobin hyung" Kai gently giggled while still crying as Haru gently smiled at him.

"He gave me one slap, and bam! I realized literally how stupid I'd been" Kai muttered starting Haru.

"He slapped you?!?" Haru exclaimed as she examined his face only to find his cheek slightly reddened.

"Let me go have a talk with him" Haru gritted as she tried to walk out but stopped when Kai pulled her back into his warmth.

"I deserved it, but do you forgive me now or?" Kai asked as he looked her right in the eye.

Haru's cheeks started to redden, "well no duh. I can't stay mad forever. But I think how's the time for you to go make up to it with Beomgyu" Haru pouted as she stood up and walked out.

Kai looked at her gently smiling at the girl. Even though he'd hurt her so much she'd forgiven him and cared about him.

Kai sighed as he stood up and walked out towards his dorm.

"Okay, So now fixing up with Beomgyu Hyung" he sighed painfully.