ChAptEr 47

Haru smiled nervously as she pushed past the door, entering the boys dorm cautiously.

"Haru?" She heard Soobin's voice peek from the kitchen as she walked towards him waving.

"I'm officially a trainee" she smiled as she announced making Soobin's mouth drop open.

"Congratulations!!! You're one step closer to debuting!" He exclaimed as he ruffled her hair, causing Yeonjun to rush out because of the commotion.

"Haru's a trainee?" He exclaimed as he congratulated her before calling for Taehyun.

Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai walked into the living room together as Haru smiled at them.

"I had to audition for bighit again." Haru started again making Kai interrupt her.

"You're debuting?" He exclaimed making haru frown.

"Not exactly..." she started again but was cut off by Beomgyu.

"YOU DIDN'T MAKE IT BACK IN?!?" He exclaimed making Taehyun freak out.

"WHAT? No!! I'll miss you!!" He cried as he pulled Haru into a hug causing the other boys to start tearing up as well.

"Idiots, at least listen to what she has to say" Soobin interrupted causing the boys to stare at him.

"Hyung how can you be so calm? Haru literally got fired" Kai exclaimed crying.

"No! What? I got accepted. I'm a trainee idiot. I just don't know when I'll debut" Haru rolled her eyes causing the boys to stop.

"You- you're not leaving?" Kai questioned through tears eyes making Haru shake her head.

"I thought you were!!" He exclaimed crying even harder as he engulfed Haru into a hug.

»»————— ♡ —————««

Kai tightened his grip around Haru's hand as he walked down the streets with her.

Her being the child she was, was pointing to literally everything pretty and jumping up and down super energetic.

"I'm sorry, for everything" Kai muttered making shut sigh before facing him and placing her hands on his shoulder.

"Shut up. You're forgiven now, as long as you buy me an Ateez album" she spoke smiling before bopping his nose, making him chuckle.

"Hey Haru?" Kai called out making Haru turn around and face him again.

"Do you want to meet my parents?"