CHApTEr 11 ✔️

"I'm feeling just fine fine fine!!!" Kai, Taehyun, and Haru all screamed together as I'm fine was playing in the car.

"Aish these kids" Beomgyu sarcastically commented and then joined in on the song himself.

After reaching home Haru blasted music on her speakers as she and Kai started putting the groceries in the fridge, while Taehyun and Beomgyu put stuff on the shelves and Yeonjun and Soobin made lunch for all of them.

After lunch, the boys went to practice for their big debut and Haru watched them as she practiced her lyrics for Cat and Dog.

After 15 minutes a text from the manager startled her as her phone illuminated. It was asking her to meet him for a quick little meeting. Haru ran towards the little conference room and stepped inside revealing Jungkook and Chan waiting for her.

"Hey" They both greeted and Haru bowed to greet them. "Relax, no need for formalities. We're just here to talk about your schooling" Jungkook reassured her and her mouth formed an 'o'

"So like hyung said, We're gonna be admitting you in Kai and Taehyun's class since they're almost the same age as you," Chan said and smiled.

"So you're basically gonna be going to their high school, in their same classes on Wednesdays and Fridays," Jungkook replied and Haru nodded.

After that, they gave Haru the needed books and supplies for school. "I'm pretty sure Tae and Kai will help you catch up with your stuff. good luck" Jungkook and Chan replied and Haru bowed again.

"Thank you" She replied and left the little room with all her supplies in her hand.

Later~

"Woah, what happened to you? you look like a bookstore threw up on you" Beomgyu replied and Haru narrowed her eyes.

"Haha. So very funny" Haru sarcastically replied and then explained everything that Jungkook and Chan had told her before to the boys.

"Cool, We'll help you catch up. Don't worry" Taehyun smiled and tilted his head.

"Awesome! Can't wait to see you in the school uniform" Kai replied and smirked causing Haru to redden.

"Shut up" She rolled her eyes and playfully punched him. Then Haru walked into her dorm and the boys went back to theirs.

At the boy's dorm~

"You and Haru would honestly look so cute together" Taehyun cooed as did ballet spins around their room.

"Yah, why don't you just ask her out?" Beomgyu asked as he slid off his shoes.

"Because~ we need to focus on our careers" Kai replied and then laid down on his bed.

"You do know that even the PD ships your two right?" Yeonjun asked and Hai tilted his head with a 'really?' expression.

"I can't believe that we're debuting tomorrow! Ugh, I'm so excited and nervous" Soobin said as he tilted his head.

"We finally get to meet our fans!!!!!!! I can't wait!" Taehyun screamed as he did more ballet steps around the house.

"what's with you and ballet today?" Yeonjun asked as everyone else laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Txt debuted today

and I died today!

I love them so much <333