Chapter Seventeen - The Park

So it's chapter Seventeen which means that Seventeen needs to be in it - I asked this in chapter Seventeen of Feral (So long ago ffs) but do you stan seventeen and if so, who are your bias(es) and bias wrecker(s)? Favorite songs? Favorite albums? (They're pretty securely almost tied with bts as my ult group so I promise they're worth stanning!!!) (Also I made this so long bc I love this so much so I'm definitely gonna be finishing this scene it eighteen)

--

Jimin tugged at your hand the second you emerged from the bathroom after your shower.

"Pleeeease can we go outside?! Please?!"

You laughed, nodding and pointing towards the closet.

"Let's have everyone get dressed, then after we get home from the park you can shower. I'm sure you'll get all sweaty there."

Jimin nodded, flashing you a huge smile. You cooed, kissing his chubby cheek and letting him pass you to get to the closet. You walked into the living room, nearly tripping over Taehyung and Hoseok who'd taken up residence on the living room floor. Taehyung was draped over his elder, giggling along with the samoyed hybrid while they laid there. He nosed at Hoseok's cheek, licking it a few times and making Hoseok squeal. 

Jin was sitting cross-legged on the couch, Namjoon in his wolf form sitting in his lap. The wolf's snout bumped against Jin's jaw and the older man smiled, scratching beneath Namjoon's chin.

That left Yoongi and Jungkook, the latter of which was tucked tightly into his elder's chest. His little button nose was squished against Yoongi's shirt, ears relaxed by his sides. Yoongi's hands were gently running up and down Jungkook's back, lulling the bunny into a drowsy stupor. You smiled, clearing your throat to catch everyone's attention.

"Jimin asked if we could go outside, does anyone want to go to the park?" This certainly caught Taehyung and Hoseok's attention, the two untangling their limbs and sitting ramrod straight, puppy eyes locked onto yours.

"Really? The park?" Hoseok's tail wriggled in the air behind him and you laughed, nodding.

Taehyung stood, capturing you in a tight hug and rubbing his ears against your cheeks. You cooed, running your hands through his hair and stroking his ears. Hoseok dashed off to get dressed and you let Taehyung go too, taking one of Jungkook's floppy ears in your hands and petting it. He blinked sleepily, head lulling against Yoongi's chest even further.

"Yoongi, did you want to go?"

"I'll go if everyone else does, but if we're allowed, and someone else stays behind, I'll stay. Outside isn't my favorite place, but alone isn't fun either. Reminds me of the shelters."

You cupped his cheeks, stroking your thumb over his cheekbone. He smiled, closing his eyes and leaning into your touch.

"Jungkook, bunny, do you want to go to the park?"

He whined, hiding his face in the fabric of Yoongi's sleep shirt, "No. Gonna stay right here 'n sleep." Yoongi nodded, petting the bunny boy's hair to relax him again.

"Okay, then I'll stay. Where's the park?"

"It's just down the street, but I don't want you going alone. call me phone number on the house phone if you two decide to join, and we'll all come and get you. Do whatever you want while we're gone, just please don't burn the house down." You joked, pressing a kiss to Yoongi's head.

The rest of the boys were dressed and ready within a few minutes, Jin coming along to help you handle the dog hybrids. You grabbed a few toys, some tennis balls and a frisbee, setting off with the boys to the park. Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok ran ahead excitedly, but came jogging back when you stopped them.

"Don't go too far. I don't want anything to happen. It's just up there, you won't have to wait long." You took Jin and Namjoon's hands in your own, walking behind the first three down the street until you reached the large field. You finally let the dog hybrids run ahead, tossing Namjoon a tennis ball as he went to play with them. They took turns throwing and fetching, though on several turns, they ended up throwing it and then trying to catch it as well. 

You heard voices behind you and turned to see a large group of people walking towards the park. Jin's hand was on your thigh as he wasn't quite sure about these new people, especially when a few of them headed your way.

"Mingyu! Mingyu, that's their ball! Don't you take that from them! You have your own!" One of the men yelled at what appeared to be a dog hybrid, currently chasing after the ball with your hybrids. 

"It's fine," you laughed, "They'll be happy to play with new people anyways."

The man smiled at you, what looked like cat ears twitching on his head, tentatively pointing towards the end of the bench that you and Jin did not occupy. 

"Can my friends and I sit here?"

You nodded, scooting yourself down to the end of the bench, as did Jin. You noticed that the man was barely taller than Jimin, if that. He was definitely shorter than the rest of his friends.

"I'm Jihoon by the way. I'm a cat hybrid. Hansol over there, that's our owner. He's almost younger than all of us, but since he's the human of the group, he's gotta be the legal owner. But really, Seungcheol, the dog hybrid over there is the boss."

Said dog hybrid walked over, dragging along a tiger hybrid who tugged desperately to free himself, pointing at the growing group of hybrids playing in the middle of the field. He seemed to be whining.

"I wanna play! I wanna play, please Seungcheol can I play? Come on, come play with me!"

"Soonyoung! I told you, since you didn't put on sunscreen at home, we have to do it here. It won't take long, come on."

Jihoon held out a plastic baggie with a bottle of sunscreen in it, squirting some into Seungcheol's hand as he was somewhat occupied by the squirming hybrid in his arms. He took little amounts of the sunscreen, dotting it on the tigers forehead, nose, and chubby cheeks. he rubbed it in quickly, ignoring the pout on the boy's face. When he was done he turned to you and Jin on the bench, introducing himself and the tiger to you.

"Hello! I'm Seungcheol, and this is Soonyoung. I'm a wolf hybrid, and Soonyoung's a tiger. Are those your hybrids out there?"