five

It was finally passed midnight. Haera was sleeping peacefully on her's bed. Suddenly her phone was ringing played music, vibrated and waited for its owner to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Haera..?"

"Tae..hyung?" She paused a bit. Looked at the number on her phone.

"Who's phone do you use?"

"Public phone...Haera...you must help me..." There were stuttered and sobbed in his voice.

"Tae...are you okay?...are you...crying?"

"Haer, you love me right?"

"Of course I love you..." even though Taehyung seems odd she still belived him and loved him.

"I was...it's...Hanta please...I need your help...I need you..." he plead. His voice ware shaking.

"Where are you?" She get up from her bed even it's passed midnight. She still willed to do anything for Taehyung.

"No...I'm dangerous...I'm dangerous..."

She was trying to convince him even she don't know what happened to him.

"No, I'm dangerous...I'm gonna hurt you...No...I kill them Haera...don't you understand...I. KILLED. THEM. I'm a monster"

Taehyung was crying harder, raised his voice told her to stay away from him. He sounded miserable. She was taken a back with his word.

"Taehyung...where are you?"

"No...no" he cried and cried

"Taehyung tell me WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!"

Suddenly there was a knock came from in front the door.

"Miss Lang Haera!" Haera went silent. "Miss Kang Haera open the door, we are police"

Taehuyng had hung up the phone "Taehyung?!"

She shorted quietly and quickly went to in front the door "Yes?" she opened the door found two men wore jacket and one of them wore a cap. The cops showed their ID.

"Miss Kang Haera?"

"Yes, I am?" instead felt nervous, she tried to act calm.

"Sorry for disturb you at this hour, you are Kim Taehyung friend right?"

"Yes" In her head, she tried to convince herself to act calm many time keep calm, keep calm Haera  

"Do you happen to know where he is right now?" the cop lifted up his eyebrows.

"No, I don't know, what happen to him?"

"Erm...should we tell her?" the cops were changing look at each other while Heara's heart beating so fast than it should be.