One

"Prisoner number 340, you have a visitor"

 The man look behind him. He looks miserable. The police helping him to stand up, dragging him out from the cell. Before he goes, he takes a look back at his jail. It's been a long time since he had a visitor.

Along the way to the visitor room. He thinking who might it be. His friends? All of them hate now. It can be his parents, right?

He stepping into the cold room. A tall man with a suit is standing across the room. He takes the phone while the man does the same.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. Do you know me?"

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked

"I'm a lawyer, Kim Taehyung, I will ask you a few questions. You just have to answer what you know or remember, okay?" Taehyung not giving any answer instead he just stares blankly at him which make the lawyer turn his face and shivering.

"The first question, do you...remember your name?"

"I'm Kim...Taehyung...?" it sounds more like a question.

"Okay...it confirms then" the lawyer mumble to himself "Next...did you the one who kills your parents?"

"What are you saying? Me? Kill my parents? No way I would do that! I love them!" Taehyung starting to raise his voice. 

"how did you kill your parents?" the lawyer won't stop

"Hey! I said it. IM NOT THE ONE WHO KILL THEM! IT WAS HIM!" 

The police behind him looking at them. They must be heard him shouting.

"Who?"

"NO. IT CAN BE ME! No...no way...I s-swear.." he cries. He shattering into pieces. He was in pain.

The phone slipping from his hand. Then he grabs it back.

"It was him who kills them, I'm a victim. I swear. Please help me. I must meet someone. Please...it was him, not me..." Taehyung cries harder with a sobbing along with every word he trying to say.

"who is he?" he asks

"my twin"