Two Bodies, One Soul

Start from the beginning

Realization crossed his facial expression, making you look away in embarrassment. "Baby, I'm your first?" He asked softly, pulling you close and rubbing your back.

"Yes," you whispered, refusing to make eye contact with him.

"Y/N," he spoke softly, placing a finger under your chin to tilt your head up, "I want you to know how much I love you. And how happy this makes me. Not because you haven't shared your love with anyone else, but because your first experience of this side of love can be with me. I love and cherish you, Y/N. I hope you know that. I love you so much."

You couldn't believe what you were hearing. His reaction to your virginity was everything you could have ever dreamed of. You knew that most men wouldn't take that news as well as he did, and for that, you were eternally grateful.

"I promise you, when you're ready, I'll give you all my love," he said, never ceasing from rubbing your back.

"I'm ready," you said without thinking.

Michael closed his mouth, raising his eyebrows questionably. His eyes scanned your expression, looking for any signs of hesitation or discomfort. "Are you sure?"

You nodded. "I've been waiting to feel safe enough to ask you to . . . make love to me. But, now, I do. I know you. I trust you. I love you. I'm ready for you to give me your love, Michael."

Your eyes had now adjusted to the darkness. Michael was staring down at you with a look of absolute lust and desire. Moving his hands from your back to your waist, he pulled you closer to him, causing your front to come in contact with his front. As soon as you felt his front press to the fabric of your pants, you let out a small gasp. Michael let out a breathy chuckle before gently kissing your ear.

"Okay, Y/N. I'm going to give you my all," he whispered, moving his lips down to your neck, "Just relax. I'll take my time."

You nodded, leaning your head into his shoulder, allowing him to have easier access to the skin on your neck. His lips moved from your neck to your collarbone, slowly kissing and sucking on your soft skin. The intimate touch was foreign to you.

As he moved from your collarbone to your right shoulder, he began using his hand to slide your jacket off of your body. His right hand remained on your waist as his left hand lifted your arm, stretching it out to the side. Making his way down your arm, he planted gentle kisses on your skin. Your eyes began to close as your head involuntarily leaned back.

When he'd successfully taken your right arm out of your jacket sleeve, you assisted him by removing your left sleeve. That left you in your black tank top and blue jeans. Michael moved his hands back to your waist, gripping you gently as he walked forward. With each step he took, you took a step back. Eventually, he'd walked you to the bed. Once the backs of your legs connected with the foot of the bed, you allowed yourself to fall back onto the mattress. Michael's lips connected with yours one more time before he stood up.

You let out a small, involuntary whimper as his touch left you. He smiled softly, looking over his shoulder at you. "I'm just giving us some privacy, baby," he said softly, walking over to the large window and gripping the curtain, "I'm comin' back."

A smile tugged at your lips as you watched him. He dragged the sheer curtains closed, making the room become slightly darker. After walking back to the bed, he stood at the end, looking down at you. His hands went to the buttons on his shirt, undoing each one at a slow pace. You saw this as a sign to follow his lead, so you began removing your tank. You looked at him in surprise when he put his hand out, signaling for you to stop.