9 | Itona X reader

Requested by: this was a long ass time ago LMAOOO IM SORRY

Genre: floof

I'll probably be doing an updating spree soon :D

↔ ↔

 It was a Saturday morning when you woke up to Itona sleeping but due to the fun activities from the night before, such as playing smash and actually smashing, he was knocked out. A smile rose to your face as you brushed your fingers through his white colored locks as you adjusted the pink headband around his head.

His stirred under your touch causing you to retract your hand back, he simply wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close. His face buried between your breasts causing you to chuckle slightly, your arms went around his neck as you closed your eyes and enjoyed this peaceful moment with your boyfriend.

"Boobs...." He mumbled out in his sleep, you blinked a few times before letting out a small laugh. Looking down at your adorable boyfriend, he looked so happy being pressed up against your breasts.

"Itona~..." You whispered out, placing a kiss against his forehead and he buried his face deeper into your chest if that was even possible. He let out a soft whine as you pinched his cheek, tugging at it lightly. He slowly opened his eyes and you smiled, pecking his lips. A blush was evident on his face as he propped himself up on his elbow, rubbing his eyes revealing his slightly built chest.

"Mm.. what time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eye while you nearly had a nosebleed at the sight, your boyfriend looked ridiculously hot; with that messy hair, a bare yet built chest and a dazed look in his yellow eyes.

"U-uh... it's n-nine.." You stuttered out, blushing heavily while he nodded. His free arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you close to his chest, his lips pressed against your forehead while you cuddled into his chest.

"Let's go back to sleep." He mumbled out, his chin resting on the top of your head while your head was buried into his neck, inhaling his scent which consisted of clean linen and sweets, most likely due to his love for sweets.

"Okay~." You said smiling as you shut your eyes, enjoying one of the rare moments with your boyfriend.

"Nyfufufufufu~! Getting all cuddly I see?"

"K-KOROSENSEI! G-GET OUT!" You cried out.

↔ ↔

Hope you enjoyed that ;)

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: Itsrinniepooh

C O M I N G U P

(submissive) Itona x (Dominant) reader Lemon

What if (Ankyou Scenario book)

they tried pranking you

meet their gender bend

you got turned into a kid 

you had an anxiety attack