1| (Neko) Nagisa X (Neko Lover) Reader

Requested by:

Genre: Fluffy

OKAY FINALLY RIN-CHAN HAS UPDATED, But since 2017 is coming to an end, My goal for 2018 is to actually be a little more active on wattled and update often now! I HOPE WHOEVER REQUESTED I GOT IT THE WAY YOU WANTED LOL

↔ ↔

 A quiet squeal escaped your lips as you stood in the pet shop, looking at the cats through the glass window. The baby cat mewled as he placed his paws on the glass, leaning forward to press his cute pink nose against the window. You giggled and looked at the time, frowning knowing that you have to leave for school. Frowning as you looked at the cat, who just mewled again.

"I'll be back in a couple of hours buddy!" You said happily as you waved to the employee's who knew you since you often came by to help out since your aunt was the manager, and you always helped out the employee's there and tended to the cats a lot.

Whenever you came to help out at the shop, you always liked to play with the kittens just because they were so cute and fluffy. Especially the one who always came up to the glass when you visited, he would watch you and whenever you looked at him, he would mewl happily. Since then you would always play with that kitten. It always upsetted you whenever you had to leave the cat, but you know that he'll be there waiting.

Walking to school, you made your way past the forest towards the old campus hearing a screech coming from the building. You rose a brow and walked in to see what was happening, you saw Nagisa standing there with blue cat ears and a tail.

"Karma-kun what did you do to me!?" Nagisa cried out looking at the red head who was just grinning evilly, devil horns clearly coming out of his head as of this point.

You almost blushed seeing Nagisa standing there, looking adorable with the ears and the tail. Nagisa looked at you and you looked down at your feet, blushing heavily.

'H-he looks so cute!' you thought to yourself, you snapped out of your thoughts, seeing the blue haired boy in front of you. You squeaked and looked up seeing him smiling at you, your heart pounding against your chest and he looked at you.

"Oh i forgot! (Last name), you like cats don't you?" Karma said, clearly taunting you at this point. You glared at the sadist who just smiled innocently.

"Oh..would you like to pet my head then..?" Nagisa asked, blushing heavily while you nodded reaching up to pet the spot by his right ear. Nagisa relaxed under your touch, letting out a soft pur making you giggle.

Nagisa mewled, causing karma to burst out laughing, Nagisa only blushed in embarrassment and you giggled quietly. The blue haired boy blushed, hearing your giggle and he looked up at you seeing a bright smile on your face.

Maybe he could just be a cat for a little longer, especially if it means being closer to you.

↔ ↔

C O M I N G U P

Karma X (Oblivious) reader

Itona x Reader

Karma x (Pianist) reader x isogai

(Husband) Gakushuu X (Wife) Reader

What if (Ankyou Scenario book)

You farted

They slept with you because you are afraid