2 | (husband) Asano x (wife) reader

Requested by: I forgot

Genre: Fluffers

WOW SORRY I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HANGING OUT WITH FRIENDS (wOW RIN-CHAN HAS A LIFE LMFAO) usually i'm at home but most of February i've been out of the house or just having friends come over LOL

okay i can't put a pic of Asano this time bc i'm having trouble actually finding the links bc it's literally just taking me to the websites

*also note that if you have specific scenarios for requests i don't remember them LOL I APOLOGIZE ABOUT THAT 

↔ ↔

Asano couldn't just stand there horrified at the sight in front of him, veins popping on the side of his head as he sighed heavily. The mess in the living room of the apartment you two shared just made him irritated, especially since you were sitting on the couch playing video games. Normally he wouldn't mind and would clean it himself but this was already the fifth time this week that this had happened.

"(first name)." he called out sternly and you pause your game to look at your strawberry blonde husband. Your lips curled upwards at the sight of your husband standing there, just coming back from work.

"Hi shuu! How was work?" You asked placing your controller down and walking over to the male you love so much. You stood on your tippy toes to kiss his cheek while he sighed, placing his hand on your head and kissing your forehead.

"It was fine. But clean the mess you made." He said and you tilted your head in confusion, as if you didn't know what exactly he was talking about.

"What mess?" You asked and he spun you around to look at the mess in the living room. Cans of (favorite drink) sprawled out on the coffee table along with snacks and food, tissues as well from when you were watching movies and bawled your eyes out.

Blankets and pillows on the couch from your bedroom since you had gotten cold over time. Your mouth formed into an 'O' shape and he sighed, ruffling your hair as he took off his shoes and placed his bag down on the floor beside the door.

"I'll help you clean." He said and you grinned, skipping off to clean up the wrappers from your snacks, while Gakushuu was putting the blankets and pillows back into your shared bedroom.

When Asano was wiping down the table, you grinned mischievously as you walked over and pinched his butt. Asano jumped at the contact and turned around seeing you laughing on the couch. He smirked and trapped you against the couch, his hot breath fanning over your cheek while you smiled.

"You wanna play it that way kitten?" He asked and you winked at him before pecking his lips and running off. 

↔ ↔

Hope you enjoyed that ;)

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: Itsrinniepooh

Hi i'm aesthetic so ya'll should follow :D

C O M I N G U P

Karma X (Oblivious) reader

Itona x Reader

Karma X reader lemon

Isogai x reader x Maehara Lemon

(submissive) Itona x (Dominant) reader Lemon

Karma x (Pianist) reader x isogai

What if (Ankyou Scenario book)

I actually don't remember LOL