Notes On The Characters

Mia Danley-   Main character, 21 years old, new to the world of acting. Bi-racial w/ brown hair, brown eyes, 5'4", long legs with an average body type (think pants size 4, 32C bra), very sweet and a bit naive. Full of self-doubt, but she is determined to make something of herself. She is very beautiful and has had a crush on James since she was a kid when she saw him in the movie ''Wanted''. 

James McAvey -   Basically is James McAvoy (when he was approx. 30 years old). Established actor who has played in many major roles in Hollywood. Average/ athletic body type, brown hair, blue eyes, 5'8". But this James takes his method acting very seriously, and will do anything for the role he is playing. If you have seen his movie "Trance" from 2013, his character in that movie is what inspired this whole story. 

Ashtonn Ashcroft-   Revered movie director, extremely famous. Roles in his movies are highly coveted, and they always win many rewards. No one ever turns down offers to work with him because of his film's awards reputations. However, he is also known for the extreme tactics he utilizes to make his films so lifelike and authentic, however, when you work with him you are under a NDA. So his exact methods are unknown to everyone else, even fellow actors working together.