On the way

For the moment Lucy had been living in Fairy Hills until Natsu can make their new home, just an FYI. I will not be telling you how the mission went, mainly because I don't know how to make fight scenes. Those who like MLB please note that I made a LukaNette story. Though, I have the first chapter up right now...

Natsu looked at the clock in the guildhall, seeing it was time we should leave for the long walk to the town we were meant to do our mission in. He had convinced me to walk to look for the Celestial Eggs, incase they were scattered about but, in reality, he just didn't want to go on the train. We had an argument about it for over an hour before he even brought up the stone. As we entered the forest to begin our trek, Wendy was chatting it up with Happy about how I am, apparently, a good teacher. I had to give Natsu the headphones to keep him calm. He likes everyone in the group, but that doesn't mean that he won't beat the person up if he gets agitated. 

As we walked I kept an eye on the younger three while I searched for Celestial Eggs, I already found five, which I am super happy about. Happy was helping Carla with her transformation magic, but she was having trouble getting it. She looked like she was ready to claw out Happy's eyes with how frustrated she was getting, the white cat seemed to take her frustrations out on those around her. 

The walk was long, but we were more than halfway to the town when Wendy had begun to fall asleep while she walked. So, we took that time to camp for the night, I walked over to Carla to see what she was being taught about the transformation magic. Apparently, Happy only gave her the rundown of how the magic has different levels and that all she needed to do was will her body to change. 

"Have you tried to picture how you want to look? Like I mean really get a good image." 

"I suppose I should have tried that," Carla mumbled to herself. 

"Now," I spoke gently, "close your eyes. Imagine how you want your hair to look like. What color skin? What kind of eyes do you have? How tall are you? Do you imagine yourself to have your cat-like features? When you have a clear image in your head use your magic to cover yourself and allow it to change you how you want it." 

Eventually, she ended up with a humanized head with her cat ears. Her skin was pale, with a pink undertone that seemed to make her look as if she is permanently blushing. Her brown eyes lit up with wonder and excitement when I gave her a handheld mirror. I was very proud of her, but when I looked over to Wendy I saw she seemed pretty down, so I moved over so I could sit next to her. 

Her light brown orbs looked into my darker ones, unshed tears pooled in them. She stopped looking at me so she could look into the campfire, that or she could have been staring at Natsu who was asleep on the other side. 

"Come with me," I said firmly. I didn't give her much time to argue as I walked to the lake we were next to, "strip and get in. Don't worry Natsu is knocked out." Hesitantly, Wendy began to remove her clothes while I walked into the middle of the lake. When she was beside me I was looking up at the sky, it was a starry night so the water reflected the sky perfectly. "I want to teach you a basic attack all that all Dragon Slayers have. I call mine Ice Dragons Roar. Natsu's is Fire Dragons Roar, so yours would be Sky Dragons Roar. All you have to do it take a deep breath, using the magic around you and inside of you to build up until you can't hold it anymore. When you first start it is hard, but I find that if you take your time to get used to it then it is much easier to use later. Now, when you feel like you have to burp you call out the spell and release it." 

"Why are we in the water then," Wendy asked. I saw that she was up to her shoulders where she stood next to me. 

"With the water against your chest it is a little harder to breath isn't it?" She nodded, "it will help you make a stronger roar with less time. My teacher helped me figure it out."