Going Home

I opened my eyes and looked around the art room. It was morning and the sun was lighting up the room through the windows. I didn't hear the rain anymore so I could only assume the storm let up. I sat up and looked beside me. Ryo was still asleep beside me. I grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him awake. He eventually woke up and rubbed his eyes. 

   " Morning Ryo. "

   " Morning N/n. Is the storm gone? "

   " I can't hear the rain so it must have stopped. "

   " Good I want to leave this place. "

   " Same. "

I heard the intercom beep and the principals voice spoke over the speaker.

   " Everyone is free to leave the school building. We will be returning to our regular classes once the weekend is over. Enjoy your weekend everyone. "

I stood up and helped Ryo up. We started walking towards our lockers. I grabbed my bag with my school uniform and we started making our way out of the building. We walked home and separated as we walked into our separate homes. I walked inside my house and collapsed on the couch. My eyes focused on the TV.

   " Today the high school released all of its students and the police are on the scene. Miro Higami was found hanging behind the bleachers with multiple stab wounds. They say-"

   " I can't listen to this. "

I turned the TV off and walked to my room to play my favorite video game. When I got upstairs I got a call from Akane.

   " Hello? "

   " Y/n I-I don't want to be friends anymore. "

   " What? Why? "

   " Because I think it's just time we seperate. Miro was the glue holding us together and now that she is gone I want to be honest with you. I don't want to be friends anymore. I've got to go. "

   " Akane why didn't you say anything when Miro was alive? This is ridiculous. We had been friends for so long and now you're telling me what that all that we have been through has been fake? "

   " No I never said that. I just don't want to be friends with someone my crush likes. "

   " Akane not this crap again. Oliver doesn't like me like that. We are just friends and that is how it will be. I already have a boyfriend. "

   " Wait you do!? Who is it? "

   " Not Oliver and it's someone you don't need to worry about since we aren't friends anymore. "

   " Y/n wai-"

I ended the call and set my phone on the bed. I sat on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror. My H/c hair was tangled and my face looked red. My eyes were a little red. My eyes started watering and I eventually couldn't see my reflection anymore. 

   ' I need to get a grip. I need to study. My grades have been slipping lately. I can't accept that. I have to get my grades up. I need to get them up and go to college or somewhere else because I don't know if I can stay here with all the death. '

I got out of bed and grabbed my phone then walked outside. I left my house and started walking towards the bus stop. I waited for the bus and when it came I got on and started heading towards the library. My phone rang and I saw it was an unknown number.

   " Hello? "

   " Is this Y/n? "

   " It is. "

   " This is the principal at the high school. It seems your grades are missing. "

    " What? "

   " Yes, we were looking through our students files and we noticed your file was missing. We went onto our student list on our computer and when we clicked on your name your grades were gone. There were only zeros or there was nothing there at all. "

   " You've got to be kidding me. "

   " I'm afraid not. We are doing what we can to salvage whats left but as of now theres nothing we can do. "

   " Alright, thank you for letting me know. Was the system hacked or something? "

   " Well, it doesn't show signs of being hacked but your file. If it was hacked then we would have gotten a notification, but we never recieved one. "

   " Okay thank you. "

I hung up and felt the bus stop. I looked out of the window and saw that we were at a park. 

   ' I have no reason to go to the library anymore. '

I stood up and made my way off of the bus. I got off and watched as it drove away. I walked around the park and eventually sat by the cherry blossom tree. I leaned against it and closed my eyes. The blossoms weren't falling today but it was a bit chilly out.

   " Hey, Y/n. "

I opened my eyes and saw Oliver standing in front of me. He was in dark denim jeans with a white long-sleeved shirt and a dark green jacket. A dark green scarf was around his neck.

   " Hi, Oliver. What are you doing here? "

   " I was just wanting to get some fresh air. It's getting colder and I prefer the cold air than the heat. "

   " I see. Want to join me in sitting down? "

   " Sure. "

He walked towards me and sat down beside me. The chilly air blew by and it whipped my hair away from my face.

   " You look a little upset. "

   " Well, Akane and I aren't on good terms as of now and the school just called me making my life worse. "

   " How? "

   " My grades have disappeared. They said they think someone hacked into the system and deleted my grades and my school file went missing so I'm screwed. I'm a senior and graduation isn't that far away and my grades are missing. "

   " You really want to leave this place huh? "

    " There's to much death and heartbreak here. "

   " I'll have to take you somewhere then. "

   " What? "

   " I said I'll have to take you somewhere that isn't here. "

   " I appreciate it Oliver but I don't know. "

   " What do you mean I don't know? "

   " Oliver I just don't know. I am on thin ice as of right now and I don't know. "

   " If you need help just let me know. It's getting colder. Do you want to come over to my place? "

I felt my gut start turning. I felt uneasy. I didn't understand it, but I felt weird.

   " No, I'm just going to go home. I think I need to be alone today. "

   " Let me walk you home. "

   " No, it's okay. I'm taking the bus. "

   " Are you sure? I don't mind riding with you or walking you home. " 

   " Yeah, I'm positive. I'll see you later. "

I stood up and started making my way towards the bus stop. The bus was there and I got on immediately. I felt like I was being watched as I got on and as the bus started away from the park.