"Hey. Yes you are. You are absolutely beautiful. It's time you start believing it too."

She smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you Elsa. Not just for the makeover but for everything else. Just being a good friend. It really means so much."

"That's what friends are for." I say.

I check the time and it is 6:30. Shit! I got to get ready.

"Alright, I have to get ready. You make yourself comfortable, okay?"

She nods and I rush over to my makeup bag. I start putting on reddish/pinkesh eyeshadow and begin doing my eyeliner. After, I fill in my eyebrows and put on my foundation. I take my highlighter and highlight my nose and my cheeks. I then put on some blush and top it off with pink lipstick and false lashes. I do my usual signature side braid and put a blue snowflake elastic at the end of it. After finishing hair and makeup, I grab my black long maxi dress and slip it on. I finish off the look by putting on my golden necklace that has the word "Elsa" engraved on it and I put on my black heels. I take one quick glance in the mirror and I look flawless as fuck.

"Elsa! It's 7:50 are you almost d-"
Astrid walks in my room and gasps

"Oh my god you look so good!!" She squeals.

"Thank you! Ready to go?" I say to her.

"As ready as I'll always be."

(Here is how Elsa and Astrid both look for the party)

Astrid and I get into my car and I tell her to put  Flynn's address on her phone so I know exactly where I am going

Astrid and I get into my car and I tell her to put  Flynn's address on her phone so I know exactly where I am going. As I'm reversing my car, I notice that there is a familiar white Jeep right behind my car, blocking my path. I roll my eyes and sigh; Hans. Fucking Hans. And perfect timing too. Astrid looks at me and at the back of the car and asks who had just pulled onto my driveway and I groan in frustration.

"It's a long story. Wait here." I say and open the door, clearly mad at this stupid guy.

I walk over to Han's car and knock on his window roughly to have a little chat with him. He rolls the window down and eyes me.