This time even though there were damages to the train station it wasn't as severe as it had been in the past. Natsu knew was going to happen so he took out Kage with one punch and left to follow Wendy. Some broken windows and a broken door was the worst of the damage. Wendy fought in the air and she didn't damage the railway lines. Lucy had thrown Lullaby into the air which saved most of the land from the damage that had been caused when they destroyed the monster.

The magic council needed to do something however this time they couldn't blame anything on anyone. Lucy nearly groaned at the cover page of the Sorcerer was of Lucy in her Libra star dress with Libra by her side changing the gravity on Lullaby. It also showed Gray throwing Natsu towards the monster with his entire body on fire. Erza was in there somewhere with her sword cutting off an arm. She didn't even want to know where they got the picture from but she had a sneaking suspicion that it was Master Bob.

The article explained that a dark guild unsealed the demon and it attacked the regular meeting. Mages from Fairy Tail had already been in hot pursuit of the demon. When the demon threatened the life of their master they turned it to ash. There was even a 'congratulations on your marriage Salamander' message at the bottom of the article.

There was an entirely separate article of Lucy wearing her Taurus star dress from the train station. It went on to introduce her as Lucy Dragneel, wife of the Salamander. A celestial spirit mage capable of magic that no one had ever known was possible. She vaguely remembered trying and failing to get Jason's attention when he came to interview the guild in one lifetime.

In this one she was already on the cover of the magazine and people were thanking her in the streets for helping get rid of the demon of Zeref. Lucy had no idea what to do anymore so she did what she always did - Lucy rolled with the crazy. She smiled and told everyone that thanked her that it was a team effort and that they didn't need to thank her for protecting her family.

Lucy wrote to her father about the magic council. She was worried since they hadn't done anything with all the attention that Fairy Tail was getting. The council was getting some seriously bad press since they had failed to protect the population. Jude wrote back telling her that while the council was furious over the fact that they technically owed Fairy Tail for picking up their slack and they still hated the guild.

However they couldn't cover up the fact that the guild did a pretty good job here. The guild had limited the damage more than the council thought possible and they managed to stop the demon. All in all they would have to wait and see what the council came up with. Since the event had been made so public they couldn't turn this around on the guild and blame them. They would have to acknowledge the guild in some way and it would have to be soon.

Lucy half expected the council to dismiss some Fairy Tails debts since they were always breaking things. Either they would dismiss the debts they already had or they would give the guild a donation which would go back to the council when the master paid all his debts. Even though Team Natsu was being careful about the damage they couldn't help the fact that destruction always followed them.

She barely realized that Macao had been missing due to the fact that she was spending so much time writing back and forth with her father. He also sent her detail notes on everything that he heard from the council. Jude wasn't really sure of everything that happened in their other lifetime but he had a list of some of their main enemies. He kept an ear out for their movements. Jude thought it would be best for Lucy to double check for anything that he might not know about or might have missed.