the one with a chase of orcs and wargs

Gandalf had already started on his pipe and was leaning against his staff while Radagast was pacing around frantically. Thelle didn't know how to read the situation.

"The Greenwood is sick, my friends."

Thelle and Gandalf shared a look. It was worse than she thought.

"Darkness grows over it! Nothing grows there anymore. At least, nothing good." Gandalf started pacing, and Thelle took a deep breath to try and center herself. "The air is fouled with decay, but what's worse is the webs!"

"Webs? What do you mean?" Gandalf asked.

Thelle turned away from the wizards, deep in thought. Perhaps she could send out a few Rangers to see what was going on, and hopefully, they could discover how to put an end to this darkness. The Greenwood was a popular trail for trade—if darkness took control of that, many peoples would be cut off.

Middle Earth could find themselves in a decline.

"Spiders, my friends. Giant ones. Some kind of spawn of the mangalians. I found out, and I followed their trail..."

Thelle snapped her head to see what Radagast was struggling with. The answer was not good. "They came from Dol Goldur."

"Dol Goldur?" She gasped. "But the elf fortress is abandoned."

For the first time in all the years she knew the brown wizard, a light of fear emulated from his eyes. "No, my friends. It is not."

Thelle's eyes widened, and her legs started to weaken where she stood. She knew that the time was coming where evil would come back and rise again, but this was too soon. Far too soon. They were not ready.

"A dark power dwells in there, such as I have never felt before... it is the shadow of an ancient horror. One that can summon the spirits of the dead."

Thelle took a few steps back and leaned against a tree to try and support herself. This was too soon. We are not ready...

"I saw him, my friends... stepping out of the shadow... a Necromancer has come."

Her thoughts immediately went to her niece and nephew. Were they safe? Were they protected from this darkness? She was going to have to warn them of this danger. Their line was in greater peril then it has been before.

"A Necromancer," Gandalf spoke, stepping closer to the brown wizard hesitantly. "Are you sure?"

If Thelle didn't believe Radagast by the sheer terror that seemed to run through his veins, she definitely did when she saw what he pulled out from his cloak.

Thelle could only look at the blade Gandalf held in his hands in horror. "That is not from the world of the living," Radagast commented, peering between the two with his beady eyes.

The end of times is coming upon us.

A distant growl threw Thelle out of her thoughts, and from years of being a Ranger she was quickly on guard. "We must hurry to the others!" She exclaimed, pulling out her bow once more.

She ran toward the dwarves and Bilbo, knowing that the wizards would be able to handle themselves in any fight. But not all the dwarves were warriors. They were going to need her help.

"Are there wolves out there?" Thelle heard Bilbo ask, and urged herself to head toward him even faster.

"Wolves?" Bofur voiced. "That was no wolf, laddie."

A growling noise had everyone looking up at the drop off slowly.

A warg.

Thelle immediately downed the beast with a single arrow through its eye socket, going right through into its brain. Thorin, who had his sword at the ready, looked at her with slight awe before turning to see another warg coming at them from the right.