SEASON FIVE EPISODE SEVEN WHEN THINGS GET UNCOMFORTABLE😂

So we enter the room Charle..this girl say she Dey want go swim oo..more vim..so she entered the bathroom to change into swimming costume.. Me dierr..ajust Dey watch the room like asee ghost..Herh no the room errr..see edey biiiii..herh..all that I was thinking about was, how much did she pay for the room?? Serious oo..ego cost like 2000gh+ ooo..eii..Boy..I was feeling sooo shy and uneasy..Charle..So as we Adey spy the room Charle my eye catch the bed oo..the bed too big..king size ooo..this one dier..as ebi just one bed but it's big..See the AC for the room too dey give me goosebumps 😂😂 Errr..check like Adey Alaska💔😂🥶..Let's Come to the TV..see .42 inches...I promise..this one err..cinema ooo.😂😂 The TV big nice oo..Charle..I sat on the bed wey broooooooo....lemme say this in proper English..My buttocks fell in love with the texture of the bed and the comfort it gave to it...Bro..as I sat on the bed I was sitting down like I was shanking😂😂 Yooo...this is serious o..Charle..I closed my eyes and just enjoyed it ..herh..Hustle oooo..So say you you marry ahh...you fit carry your woman go there ..then you go bed nice 😂😂 As Adey enjoy the bed..Chantelle came out wearing a robe..some white robe..She looked me and said..ah why..won't you go and swim?? Wey aflow am say..ano bring shorts wey ago carry swim you barb..She was like oh sad..then escort me to the pool..I don't wanna be alone there with those people..I agreed and followed her...It was like 8:oopm..So na people no really dey the pool..they were just sitting on the chairs close by..When Chantelle got to the pool..she removed her robe and gave it to me to hold for her...rydi abi Butler 😪 eiii..Humph..See entered the pool and swam saaaa...me dier..I was just there looking around..ahh you people know say MÖVENPICK Dey bi!???? Eiiii..I can't believe this hotel is in Ghana..to be honest....if Aget errr..ago stay for there 😂😂😂😂😂..I promise..ago pay rent 😂😂😂 Nanka ago start dey sell ma blood 😂😂😂💔. Just kidding..but by God's Grace...we go make am..then we go get the money rent room for MÖVENPICK....AMEN!!! 🙏🏽😂 Anyways..So about 45mins of swimming and playing in the pool..Chantelle came out from the pool..Now listen...have you seen the way those music video models come out of the pools in slow motion..EXACTLY..sooo naaa asee day Chantelle Dey comot from the pool..Herh..The girl errrr...sSHE FFOOIIINNNNEEEEEE...WWWHHHAAAATTTTT!!!! Wey ma She dey wear Bikini..herh..The girl get body pass..like ein body no bi plenty wey eno bi small too...ebi ACCURATE😂😂😂 see..as asee say she Dey comot from the pool errr...na afiga Adey wear glasses so I tried removing it...just to add dramatic effect 😂😂😂😂😂But bro..ano dey wear any glasses..see how the girl make afool ma body..hoh😂😂😂 So as she lef the pool..she come where Adey tap and was like..my robe please..I'm soooo cold...As a gentleman I didn't just give her  the robe..I took the robe..went behind her..wrapped my hands with the robe around her..like I was hugging her from behind...abi you seee that thing..See na edey bi ..see like HHEEEERRHHH...like na erreally bi me oo..😂😂😂😂 From that time to the time we go the room..ba Adey smile like Adey craze🤣😂..So Charle..we go the room wey Chantelle go dry ein body..as she go the bathroom..I removed my shirt....and put it on one of the chairs..massa mske yoir mind no go far 💔😂..I just didn't want to mess up my shirt as I sleep...u barb..So as Chantelle comot from the bathroom..she was wearing some silk nightie..😂😂Hmm..Bro make ano y'all chaw for here..So Chantelle came onto the bed and turned on the tv..The AC to Dey give we cool air..wey we quench light..so the only light was the light from the TV..we were sitting apart from each other..she was at the far right of the bed and I was st the far left..Charle..I was uncomfortable ano go lie you..I was playing with my fingers a lot...I just couldn't feel at ease. 😂😂 Therr n)) wey Chantelle say ....I like the room I paid for..I'm glad I got it..And I was like it is a cool place..It's really nice...But in my head 😂😂..I was saying OOMMGGG..THIS ROOM IS EVERYTHING...LIKE FROM THE BED TO THE TV TO THE AC TO THE SITTING ROOM..LIKE THIS IS LLLLIIIITTTTT🔥🔥🔥 But I didn't say that ..I wanted to be cool 😂😂😂..so I just said it's cool☺️ She was like Yh..this is the Executive Suite with Pool side view..Ladies and Gentlemen..at the mention of  EXECUTIVE....I just knew she paid like 3-5 thousand 😂💔💔 Eii..Executive paaaa..yooo..this girl dey spoil me oooo...We be hustlers ooo😂😂😂😂 Herh..I didn't bother to ask for the price..at the look of the room..and the name..you'll automatically know the price...or Adey lie??? So we were taking about the room saaa and then there was a pause.It was there that I asked Chantelle...so why are you still with your boyfriend if he doesn't respect your decision on your sexuality? Why are you doing that to yourself?? She looked at me and said...I love him..hmm.to be honest..I can rob a bank for him and I'm not tripping..I really love him..Plus hmm..he took my virginity and that alone is a lot..hm..She told me all the reasons why she loves him and all and why she doesn't wanna break up with him..in summary...Chantelle is the only daughter of her mom and her mom treasures her more than anything..Her father loves her too and it's from her Parents that she knew love can be true and what Love entails..she is also one girl who is very active in church and doesn't joke with God and church..But now she feels lost and messed up..hoping to get back on track with God and not seen as a bad girl..The thing bi say ..Chantelle Dey love the boy passs..hmm...As she fini Dey talk abiz am day...so does he love you like the way you love him??? She spy me and was like Of course..I just laughed and said Chantelle, it's just the two of us here..look me in the eye and tell me if he truly loves you as much as you do love him...Be very honest..she looked at me and you could see her pupil going left and right ...she couldn't look at me ..I noticed she was sad..She only said..Ok.i don't know...I really don't know..he's changed and I just don't know what I'm doing ok..I've fallen tooo deep i can't escape..I'm struggling..My emotions have taken over my thinking...like I'm not more Chantelle...Humph..I hate this...Wey aflow am say make She relax and just put it in prayer ..all is well...God dey..so make she just take heart...As time goes on..she'll find herself and know what She really wants...Hmm...she was just sooo down...so I shifted to the center and then held her hand and told her to lay down ..as she do that..I told her...everything well be fine and started with the "YOU ARE AMAZING SPEECH" 😂😂😂 As a fini Dey talk she said Thanks a lot..I really appreciate all you're doing....Your Girlfriend should be a lucky girl....humph ..In my head I was like..Yh..She wasn't the lucky one..I was..and I messed up.. abi Chantelle doesn't know I'm single 😂😂 So as we fini Dey talk..I just said a prayer for the night..you barb...very necessary...🙏🏽 As afini Dey pray...Chantelle hugged me in bed and never let go off me...😂😅..I went with the flow...I held her close to me also and Charle...we slept peacefully... 👌👌.
But Adey want biz something....Is it soo difficult for we boys to be with a girl without thinking of any thing negative..just being positive that nothing will and should happen???
As a human being..it's self control that is needed to avoid all Kinds of immorality...Oh like if Aget bad mind like ago do things plus Chantelle..abi she no dey wear bra..wey ano no wether she Dey wear pant...but Charle...then things errr..Eno Dey hia ...sometimes girls she want people to listen and just for people not to take advantage...You may think Chantelle threw herself at me...but she just wanted comfort and someone she can lean on...and that was me...Let's grow up Charle and avoid all sort of stuff..ereally no dey hia...Emmom...😂😂 me afeel ein smooth body😂😂😂😂 We cuddle nicely😂😂
Innocent cuddling😂😂😂😂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Charle...we dey bed wai...make a enjoy this moment wai...sleeping in an Executive suite with a beautiful girl on the same bed and just hugging....YYYYOOOO....that's dope😂😂😂 Let's not go far..Abeg😂😂🙏🏽🙏🏽

Stay tuned for more on the anonymous confessor
@Kobby_Dwayne