Season one episode eight. *Nothing but trouble*

**
So oooohhh..... hmmmm...I don't know if I should cut the convo with Chantelle short and go to Keisha or I should continue and ignore the girl of my dreams😩 So me...I was admiring Keisha from a distance and the only song that was in my mind was Usher ft Wale....Matrimony...🎶If there's a question of my heart...you got it ...it doesn't belong to anyone but you...if you got a question of my Iove...you got it...baby don't worry cos I've got plans for you😩😩❤️...I was in the romantic zone fam...I could actually see her in slow motion 😂😂..check like Adey use iPhone dey take slow motion video😂...She was in some body-fit dress which brought out her model body..some lip gloss bi..I can tell it's strawberry😂😂😂. And some slight make up on her face too.. She was done with her lecture and I didn't know where she was going whether to the hall or another lecture.. so I just had to say hello ..I rapidly went down the stairs with Chantelle... she figa say na adey play plus am... we no bi kiddis oo.. So I rushed down to meet Keisha...As soon as I got there... she was hugging some guy bi....I know it was a friendly hug but you know that thing that when you have a crush on someone and you see them even walking with the opposite sex..you feel hurt bi saa...you barb...that's how I felt .....I then turned away and was walking outside the lecture hall...with Chantelle...She's at Kwapong.. So I escorted her to the bus stop to board a shuttle... So the shuttle came and she got onto it and said she'll call me....I smiled tho cos my eye get😂
I saw the Evandi shuttle coming to Charle... I wanted to enter and think about my heartbreaking Experience 😂😂😂..me too abi some guy bi ooo....I entered the bus and bam within a few minutes I was at my hall....When I was about getting to the stairs of my hall... I spotted Keisha's car...eiiii At that moment..I just knew she came to drop the guy she was hugging and I'm sure that's her boyfriend...I made all these conclusions in my mind and charle...I felt the pain ...I couldn't breathe.....I could not feel my heart anymore.. So me I climbed the stairs and entered my room and threw myself on the bed...I was about to chew nkate3 borga and cry kraa and there n)).....There was a knock on the door.. I opened the door n)))... There it was....Keisha..smiling and looking at me and she was like are you ok..it seems like you were crying....Me I was shocked to see her sekof..I never told her my room number so how she know ma room..So I replied her by saying.....oh nuin..I'm just tired...that's all...there n) she say awwwww...then I'll go and come another time... When she said that I was like Oooohhhh nooooo...I said it like I was falling from a cliff 😂😂😂.. And told her to come in... I was in the room with Eric..my roommate.. When Keisha entered n))))..He got out😆😆. boys spoil oooo... So I told her to sit on the chair and I sat on my bed.. I then asked her... how did you know my room number???? She was like....oh I actually saw you at JQB with a girl but I didn't wanna bother you...so I decided to come to your hall and wait for you....I saw you climbing the stairs..I called your name but you didn't hear since you had your headphones on so I followed you and here I am..😂😂😂 Charle.. I concluded too fast huh🙆🏾‍♂️ As she said that...I was speechless... herh.. my mind bost roff😂 So me I smiled and was like oh ok awwww that's sooo nice of you.. So me den am start dey vibe and spoke about the day ... I had some drinks In the fridge so I gave her one..oh some royal apple drink bi...😂😂 And she was like she's hungry.. Charle ... as Adey lef go class.. ado some rice so I was like I have rice would you like some.. with shito and sardine.. as I talk this thing errr...I was sooooo shy...ahhh like fine girl paaa... Adey give am rice with shito and sardine..oh sad... Keisha spy me, she smiled and said that would be wonderful 😵 Did she say wonderland or wonderful ?? Keisha is not one girl who reshes...she's very content with what she has...to be honest..I have to introduce this girl to my mom..we for start dey plan wanna marriage or you say what...sekof see I'm literally in love with her...
I then took a plate...ceramic plate and served the food like some restaurant we dey 😂😂 The rice taking a large portion of the plate with the shito at the right side of the plate and the sardine at the left and a glass for her drink and all this I put it on a tray😂😂...Shw3rh..it wasn't a joke... When I served her.. she was like...eish... you are treating me like a queen bi oooo.....your girlfriend is really enjoying oooo..As she said that.. I laughed very hard and said I'm single ... She looked perplexed and asked HOW? I was like I really slack in relationships😩 Wey she say..dw..Mrs Right will come...she'll be closer than you even expect....Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking??🤫 Anyways...she prayed and started eating and she was like...it's really nice... you are a good cook 👨‍🍳.. a guy who cooks...I love that❤️ The way my eye get errrr... Oh so me Adey There Dey spy am dey chop wey na adey hungs eeeeerrrrr...But I did like I was fine .... she fini Dey chop wey she say make we spy movie 🍿..I then chose Acrimony...😂😂Abi you squad see that movie.. Oh edey bi.. Charle....Keisha came onto my bed... and she slept on my chest.... Charle...I was feeling the mood....there n)))... I could smell the weather changing... it was about to rain.... so i decided to go out to take my towel from the Line.... when I went out... the way I danced eeeeerrrrr.........So I came in and in my mind ....weather for two 😂🤫❤️... Charle.... I got back to the bed and Keisha recovered her position on my chest... And her legs were on my legs...eiii.. Her hand was rubbing my chest ooo... and she was like ..I'm cold... so Charle as a man... I held her tight roff.... So we were enjoying the moment and weather for two... when someone knocked....eiiii....now its weather for three??????

Stay tuned for more on The anonymous confessor
@Kobby_Dwayne