Chapter 40: Night out

No one's POV
It's been two weeks since the groups visit to the main building. Every day, people like Kirumi, Shuichi, Tenko and Gonta would visit Ryoma. Even anti socials like Kaede and Kaito visited him. Everytime they would bring him a gift.

Shuichi and Tenko brought him paper's full of Danganronpa memes, Himiko brought him protein shakes, Angie and Kiyo brought him communion foods, Miu brought him sweaters ( despite it being spring), Kokichi brought him his collection of Batman figures, Kirumi did bring homework but helped him do it and Tsumugi brought him new anime outfits and accessories. During his time their, he wore a Shinobi head band( Naruto) with an orange Gi ( Dragon ball) and was holding some card ( Hunter licence( Hunter X Hunter).

But know, he was finally released. The group welcomed him back with a celebration. Everyone including his family were their. They danced, talked, ate and some made an orgy ( Shuichi and Kaede...).

He could finally head back to school and continue his studies. The cast was due to graduate early this year despite being in their Junior year. Due to Danganronpa's technology, they can have the information they would learn transmitted into their memory. They were skipping a grade ( lucky bastards).

After class lunch had began and for once, only the boy's sat together. They wanted to have guy talk with Ryoma back.

" So hey guy's, do you think Tsuki Hikari is.. cute?" Gonta asked blushing

" Uh oh boy's" said Rantaro with a smirk. " I think our man Gonta here has a thing for the 19 year old ultimate~"

" Oooooo" said Kaito in a teasing tone. Kaito switched to a girly voice. " Oh yees Gonta, I love you Sooooo much~ I the ultimate Princess would gladly give my heaaart to you~" He teased

" Stop man" Gonat said blushing and giving Kaito a slight punch on the shoulder.

" Hehe, you know, I've been meaning to ask? Shuichi, Rantaro, what's it like having girlfriends?" Ryoma asked

" Hmm, it's like having a partner you understand on a spiritual level. If your truly connected, you feel what they feel. I wish it was still that way with me and Tsuzi.." Rantaro said muttering that last statement.

" It also let's you have sex, looots of sex" Shuichi said.

" Is that all you ever think about?" Kokichi jokingly asked.

" No, but I bet your thinking od Miu's chest~" He said teasing Kokichi.

Kokichi blushed into his gourmet hamburger

Shuichi and Ryoma high-five . " Nice" Ryoma complimented his friend.

" Speaking of girlfriend's~ Kaito, when are you gonna seal the deal with Maki?" He asked

" D- Duh um... I gotta go.. *stands up*.. Um.. * sits back down in defeat*, *grunts*"

" Do not worry Kaito, god will let you and Maki come together in time. As for me, I have no interest" Kiyo proudly stated

"  According to my data that's false, you like Angie!" Keebo told Kiyo from his phone

" Whhaaaat, nooo" Kiyo said clearly lying