Chapter 7: lets talk more

This chapter is gonna have a lot of ships being made during the same event. This is the first.
This also takes place before Rantouro and Tsumugis chapter
Himiko's POV

I was at home with Shuichi and Maki as we were setting up for a party Shuichi planned out.

Same POV

Flashback 4 Days ago

"You want to throw a party here"? I asked Shuichi.

"Yeah, just a few friends and acquaintances," he said with glee. Maki was also smiling as she heard the news, Kaito has made her more open.

"Ok, who exactly is coming," I say with a stern face.

Shuichi begins to list some names of people I know such as Ryoma, Kaito, Kaede and... her... But there were a few names that I was skeptical about such as this girl named Kirumi and Gonta. I don't know why he would invite them considering Kirumis Reputation of being a Prostitute and Gonta of being a very unkind and Violent rude person( I'm sorry for gonta, I love ya man).

However, there were some which I had never heard of such as a girl named Angie and a boy named Korekiyo. He and Angie and Korekiyo were paired for an assignment. He also mentioned a boy named Kokichi whos new to this area and who wants to bring his friend named Miu.

I was concerned because I don't know these people but being more social will do some good for Shuichi and Maki.

" Fine, but no: alcohol, sex, drugs or exceeding numbers past the 13 of us, GOT IT!" I say sternly.

" Yes, ma'am" they replied.

I get up and start walking away.

" where are you going?" Asked Maki.

" We got a party to plan, I'm just getting the supplies," I say with a smile.

End of flashback

"Hey, Shuichi how's the punch coming along!" I shouted for him.

" Good, I guess"! he replied.

" Where's Maki?" I asked.

" she's out buying some party games from the store! She'll be back at any moment!" He answered.

" K"

A few minutes later, Maki returns with the games.

" So cool, OMG DID YOU GET A DANGANRONPA TRIVIA SET"! Screamed Shuichi as loud as possible.

" "Yeah," said a blushing Maki.

" YOU"RE THE BEST MAKI," said Shuichi as he hugged her.

" Ok ok, settle down Shuichi," I say while laughing.

I'm always at my happiest point when Shuichi or Maki are happy. I remember after the incident, that it took almost a year for them to smile.

Two Days Later.

I and my siblings I was waiting for our guests. The first ones to come we're Korekiyo and Angie.

" Hey, guys"! Said Shuichi.

"Hello Shuichi," they both say. Korekiyo being shy and Angie being bored. Soon after a few more guests show up. Kaito had arrived next and he and Maki were instantly talking. That new guy Kokichi and his friend Miu had arrived later on and soon kaede came and she and Shuichi had gone upstairs. They were all talking while I was just scrolling through my phone. Until I heard a knock on the door. In front was Shuichi's friend Ryoma and .... her... she was in a beautiful green dress.

"Hey, Ryoma... hey tenko, "I said while blushing at Tenko.

As they settled in, I was still staring at her. Her beautiful black her, her big black eyes. Her smooth clear skin, those voluptuous boobs. She had me.

" Oi everyone, let's play spin the bottle and add in seven minutes in heaven," said Ryoma.

I was so surprised. Everyone was now in a circle in our living room. We had gotten an empty soda bottle and we got started. First up was the planner. He spun the bottle and landed on Miu. The bottle had one end to Shuichi and the other to that Miu girl. They had to Kiss. They gave each other a quick peck on the lips. While they did this, I saw that Kaede was a little upset and Kokichi was shocked. Shuichi sure has got a good girlfriend.

Author
I'm not done the chapter but I just wanted to say that after writing that, I remembered that one of the main pairs for Kaede is with Miu and ofc Kokichi with Shuichi so honestly if I did change the ships into an irmastsu and Oumasai, this scene would work😂

Tenko's POV

It's my turn and I spin the bottle. It landed on Himiko.

" Ok because you guys are single, Seven minutes in heaven time~," said Ryoma with a smirk. I was hesitant but I finally got up and Himiko also stood. I have to admit, I've always wanted to talk to Himiko more often. Whenever I came over to see Shuichi, we didn't talk often. So this would be interesting.

We enter her bedroom.

" um Ryoma.. this isn't how it normally goes"! I shouted.

" You'll be fine tenko" he replied. It was just me and her.

"So.." I finally said.

" so" she replied.

" Himiko, I have a question.." I asked.

" Yeah WhatsUp" she replied.

" Am I pretty..?".

" What do you mean?" She replied. As I began to look up at her,

" Am I attractive to you!?". She was taken back.

" I'm sorry" -,

" YES," she said as she cut me off.

" Really?!" I asked her.

"of course Tenko, why would you ask such a question, you're beautiful!" I smiled.

" Thank you," I said while blushing. Himiko looked unsatisfied.

" Why did you ask that?" She asked.

Himiko's POV
She replied.

" I've just been noticing that Shuichi's just so attracted to Kaede and I feel.. upset. Nor he or Ryoma have ever looked at me like that.." I was shocked.

I did something unexpected.

WARNING
SLIGHT LEMON RIGHT HERE. I recommend you skip if you're under 18

I had kissed her hard. She was shocked but kissed me back. I had pushed her down onto the bed. I was on her lap. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. I had gone for her neck and kissed it. She flinched and moaned. She then moved her hands to my crotch and rubbed her finger across my panties. I started to feel wet. I was about to take it to the next level until that Angie girl walked in and told us our time was up. We were a blushing mess. Before we had gotten up. She kissed me.

"Let's talk more.." she said with her beautiful smile.

I smiled back

End

Author

Well, this was something. This is possibly the longest chapter written. I enjoy tenmiko so I hope I made this good. Please vote and comment and tell me if you enjoyed this chapter!

Next is Ryoma x Kirumi