Chapter 33: Don't lie to yourself

Tenkos Pov
Im sitting in a kitchen with Angie. Angie's cooking breakfast for us right now." Hey Tenko! How do you like your eggs!?" Angie asked. I couldn't be bothered to answer."Scrambled it is.." Angie said turning back to her cooking.

Ever since we got back from the Danganronpa convention, things have been tense. We're constantly fearing what could happen. The fact that today we have to meet the creator doesn't help our situation one bit.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared. What could I do? There's nothing special about me, I can't even tell me own sister that I'm-

"OHHHH!~" moaned a masculine voice. Me and Angie couldn't even bother to turn to the voice. We already knew what it was. I could see the disturbed face of Angie. I understand, I've honestly gotten used to it.

A male walked out of the 3rd room of my condo. I won't even bother giving a description of what he looked like.

" Hooo" he let out. " Man Suzano, you sure do know how to make a man feel good~". I grinned my teeth and clenched my fist. " Don't talk about my sister like that you.. you!" I thought to myself.

" I'll be off now!". He walked past me shirtless. When we made eye contact he gave me a seductive wink. I blushed and looked away. He closed the door and left.

" Tenko? Are you alright?" Angie asked me. I realized how I must've looked in front of her. I look like I just might kill someone. I took a deep breath and responded. " I'm alright Angie" I let her know with a smile. Angie smiled back at me and continued cooking.

It was nice having Angie here. It felt like having a twin sister. We got along great. We told each other about our feelings. There was something we always agreed on. This home smells like men..

Not even a minute later my sister Suzano walked out of her room. She was a tall woman standing at 5"9. She had short black hair and had a mole on her cheek( like me) but unlike me had yellow eyes. She walked out in nothing but a black bra and matching underwear.

" Aw man that felt good~" she let out somewhat relieved. " Maybe I'll call him back, I don't know!" She carelessly admitted.

This is my sister Suzano. Suzano likes sex, a lot. She will give herself up to every man. But she's not entirely like how Kirumi used to be. My sister, is homophobic. She even blocked off Netflix because she doesn't want to see any same sex couples. I don't know why she's like this but I don't like it. But what could I do. I'm powerless against her.

I wanted to leave. I don't want to be in a house where I feel like nothing! The only reason why we can even stay here is because Suzano promised to be the landlords hoe! I can't stand it! I love my sister, I really do! I love her so much that I want her to not have to feel like her body defines her! She's so much more!

But... it's her life. Not mine..

" Hey Tenko, when are you going to get a boyfriend?" Suzano asked me. I get asked this a lot. If you hadn't already guessed, she doesn't know I'm bisexual let alone have a girlfriend. " Haha, I'm just waiting for the guy with the... um... biggest dick!" I played off. I wanted to punch myself so hard for saying that, but thats what my sister likes to hear.

" Thats my sister, only the best for her!" She said ruffling my hair. Despite the circumstance of the compliment, it still felt good. My sister may not be the best role model, but she is one of the most loving people I know.

" Just make sure he isn't religious!" She laughed off. My eyes widened and they automatically darted to Angie. She was squeezing the spatula extremely hard. When she first came into our house, I begged her not to practice her christianity until Suzano was gone. The other thing about my sister is that she is against religion. If she and Angie met before the party, maybe things would be okay. But hey, things change.

Angie agreed not to. She had no other choice, where would she go? Himiko's house can't fit anymore people. Even when we met the veterans a couple days back, it was so cramped. We wouldn't want to invade.

" So, you guys are gonna meet the Danganronpa creator, Kazutaka Kodaka right?" She asked us. " Yeah, he's gonna tell us all we need about Danganronpa V3" Angie answered.

" Greeeeat, well I'll get ready so I can drive you guys" my sister told us. Before she left she whispered something in my ear. " Give him your virginity, he might give you more money when it's over".

I couldn't take any more of this. When we escape, I'm taking myself and Himiko to a farm. We'll live out the rest of our lives and if my sister can't accept that, then so be it!

40 minutes later

The three of us drove in Suzanos car. I was riding shotgun while Angie was on her phone in the back. Everything was fine until my sister saw two gay teenagers.

She stomped on the break peddles and rolled down the window. " Oh god".

" HEY FAGS, WHY DONT YOU TRY SOME PUSSY BEFORE YOU TRY DICK!" She called out to them

The gay couple was shocked and offended

" YOU HAVE SOME NERVE BITCH!" One of them said. They pulled out a gun.

" OH SHIT!" Suzano said and starting to drive agian.

I was fearing for my life. When were we gone my sister did something that utterly shocked me. She laughed. We were almost just killed and she laughed. She said " Wow! What are they so mad about? I'm just giving them advice!" She said.

" Tenko, you'll never be gay like them, will you?" She asked me

I really hate myself for how I answered.

" Yeah!"

Angie remained silent for the rest of the ride.

We were the first and only to arrive at the building. When we stepped out Angie said something to me.

" Don't lie to yourself"

End