Chapter 2 Trust?

Yes I'm still here😏

Kaedes POV
Me and Shuichi were at the police station. I had heard my mother run into the room where we were.

A woman with short hazel hair, blue eyes and a locket just like mine had entered into the room me and Shuichi were in.

" KAEDE SWEETIE ARE YOU OK" she screamed as she hugged me.

"I'm fine mom..." I respond quietly.

She finally noticed Shuichi.

"Oh is this your friend?" She asked.

( she really thinks I'm just fine, I was almost raped).

" I wouldn't call him a friend but this is one of my classmates." I said coldly.

" I'm Shuichi Saihara" he said.

Mom gave him one of her signature hugs

"Thank you so much for protecting my daughter, I don't know what I would've done if she were hurt" she said as she thanked him.

" It's no issue" he responded .

She finally let him go.

"Well, sweetie, I'll be in the car when you're ready to go."

"Ok is all I said" as she left.

After she left, it was just silence between me and Shuichi.

" So.." I said. All he did is just looked down on his phone.

"I suppose I should thank you for saving me. It was brave" I said while I was blushing.

He smiled and said no problem. I look away.

"Oi, what's your number?"

"Huh?" he said finally looking up from his phone.

Now having his attention, I made my claims.

"I want to hang out as a thank you" I claimed.

"Oh, you don't have to if you don't want too" he replied.

Getting a little bitchy I explained to him my reasoning.

"Look I just wanna get to know you better, I can't believe someone who watches Danganronpa would be kind enough to save me" I stated.

"Ok" he replied.

We exchange numbers. I was about to leave before he spoke up and asked

" hey um Kaede, why do you hate Danganronpa so much?" he asked me.

I stared at him and said " when we hang out I might tell you"

After that, I left the Station as me and my mom drove home.

Shuichi's POV

When Kaede and her mother left the station, I was preparing to leave as well. As I was walking out an officer asked me how I scared off those boys.

" A little flick of the switch and some dark claims is all it took" I explained

I was forced to hand in my blade. Now existing the building, I preceded home. It was a good area with a few good people. They would never last in a killing game though. Finally at my front door, I entered.

"I'm home!" I screamed.

After that I heard foot steps running towards me at a fast pace.

" SHUICHI!" Screamed two girls. One was in a red nightgown, she had brown long brown hair and wore glasses. The other was a medium red hair short-statured girl running down the stairs in an undershirt and a pair of shorts. They hugged me hard as the brown hair girl had asked if I were hurt.I shook my head.

"No maki, I'm fine" I replied.

The red haired girl made sure to clarify.

" You sure dude? Were you exercising?" She asked.

" No Himiko, I'm not athletic like you".

I had explained to them what had happened. They looked shocked.

"Is this Kaede girl ok?" asked Maki make as she began to tear up.

"Shes with her mom, nothing really happened." I explained.

"Did she thank you?" Asked Himiko who was sitting in a chair.

"Yeah, she said she wants to hang out as a thank you" I told them

"Cool" she replied.

When we were young, I, maki and Himiko's parents were all part of a company. They had all died in an accident. They had left us with all there money. We were young and alone. Thankfully, we had each other.

They had jobs. After school, Maki would be helping out at the library and Himiko would be training some clients. It wasn't biological, but they were my sisters.

After eating dinner I had headed up to my room. I had gotten a text from Kaede asking if I'm free Saturday. I had nothing to do so I agreed.

It's a date she had replied

Author: Yes another chapter today. Don't worry, this won't just be a saimatsu only story, more will come but they are my favourite ship so I'm gonna make one more chapter for them, take a break and move onto another. Yes, there is a plot to this story but that will be developed later on.

Thanks for reading!