Chapter 35: Goodbye to my former self

Ryoma's POV

Right now I'm walking to the main building for the Danganronpa franchise. I'm not alone though. I have Kirumi on my right and Gonta on my left.

I was so glad to have them. Kirumi is an absolute angel to me. She cares for me, supports me and spends time with me.

Gonta, I never thought you would even bother to learn anything about me. We've had a bad relationship over the years but finally were friends. Your my big giant buddy.

We were nearly at the building. We talked about our postgame plans. Gonta is going to start a mission for orphanages in different cities across Japan.

As for Kirumi, we talked about a plan. Our plan is to do a world tour, just us. We would be 18 and graduating from high school. Of course our final exams would be before everyone else. It's a privilege for Danganronpa future contestants.

We had finally arrived at the building. Everyone was already their. I ran towards Shuichi and Tenko. But...

As always Shuichi was making out with Kaede and Tenko was in a deep conversation with Himiko. Same as always...

Ever since Shuichi met Kaede, I haven't been able to talk with him, same goes for Tenko. It hurts, it really does, it's like I've lost my best friends... I guess I have
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is it my fault. I excused myself from the group and went behind the building.

I sat down and held my knees to my chest. For the first time in years, I cried.
I cried my eyes out. No one could hear me.

It's my fault. I guess I'm not important enough, I'm not cool enough and I'm not worth it anymore. They don't care, I thought they did..

I remember first meeting them...

Flashback
A young Ryoma was walking the halls of his junior high, alone as always. Ryoma had no friends, he tried to make some but couldn't. No kids liked him.

He went to the cafeteria to buy his lunch. He was going to go into a corner to eat alone, like always. When he got his platter, he was tripped on purpose. He fell and spilled most of his lunch. All that was left was his Sandwich.

He looked up to see all the kids laughing and pointing fingers at him, they all chanted the same word over and over.

" Freaky Hoshi! Freaky Hoshi!"

Ryoma picked up the sandwich and walked away. This was normal for him. No one would help him at school. One time when he told a teacher about the bullying they to told him he was being a bother. At school he had no one.

He entered into the bathroom and sat on a toilet to eat his lunch.

" *sniff* *sniff*" came from the other stall

" H-Hello?" Ryoma called out

" Who is it.." the voice called out