2 ❥ fanfic frenzy

Start from the beginning

mark read the description that the author had used to describe himself, and it got him thinking.

am i really regal? ethereal? an angel?

he thought that it was odd that out of all things, a dumb fanfiction helped boost his self confidence.

he read the rest of it without hesitation, and by the time he finished it, he found himself wanting to read more.

mark was stunned at the fact that the fanfiction made him cry. he thought he would be cringing at it, but he really immersed himself in the work, dare i say, enjoyed it.

would i really be that jealous if yukhei stole hyuck from me?

do i look like harry potter?

the next fic that he picked was more from his own perspective, rather than donghyuck's.

this one was on wattpad, another fanfiction writing site that he had heard about before.

it was by the author enshitty mellow dees, and the title of the book was "loved."

apparently, it was based off of him and donghyuck in real life, so that only made him want to read more.

this one was obviously nowhere near the previous fanfiction in terms of quality, but it had a good plot, nonetheless.

when enshitty mellow dees described donghyuck's features, mark walked over and looked at the sleeping male to compare.

beautiful sunkissed skin?

mark glanced down at the younger and nodded in agreement to the author.

adorable doe eyes?

"yup."

a cute nose?

"yup."

pretty heart shaped lips?

mark's eyes shifted to hyuck's lips.

he unknowingly licked his own after seeing them. he never thought of donghyuck's lips to be pretty, but he sorta agreed with the statement after seeing it.

his thoughts were shortly interrupted by the tanned male.

"mark?"

"oH my jesus!"

mark stumbled back onto the floor, landing with a thud.

donghyuck helped him up, but a certain illuminated object on his bed caught his eye.

he picked up mark's phone and took a look at what he was reading, mark was still too busy groaning from the pain to notice.

his eyebrow cocked at the descriptive writing.

"sunkissed skin, cute doe eyes, cute nose, cute heart shaped lips?"

the older gasped and snatched the phone out of donghyuck's hands before he could read any further.

"hey! privacy, jigeum." he reminded, quickly pressing the off button on the phone.

"what were you doing?" donghyuck asked, yawning. he was half asleep, but his nosy manner hadn't faltered one bit.

"n-nothing!"

"are you sure? because it seemed like something to me."

"just go back to sleep, hyuck."

the younger sighed, but a glint of mischievousness could be seen in his eyes.

"are you writing about someone?"

mark blinked twice. "no! never."

"does hyung have a crush?" hyuck teased, a smirk forming on his lips once he found an interesting topic to ask about.

he leaned in closer, startling mark a bit. "don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

mark's eyes widened and he felt his mouth dry up.

his eyes looked down at donghyuck's lips.

goddammit, fanfiction! look at what you're making me do!

"i d-don't like anyone." he managed to mumble, moving back to his own bed.

donghyuck shrugged. "okie, suit yourself," he buried himself back under the covers and faced mark. "now i know that markie has his eyes on someone."

mark felt his face heat up. the younger's wink only made it worse.

"good night, mark hyung."

"night, hyuck."

in the next chapter, mark delves down deeper into the dirty stuff ;)

please leave your thoughts on this book so far here —> i wanna know if it sucks or not so that i can edit the 💩 out of it 🤪

don't forget to vote 🌟