I smirk before running forward and snapping the whip at one of the guys, which wraps around their neck, cutting off his oxygen before a few seconds later reading him knowing he was knocked out. I did it to a few other guys, which turned some attention from off...Robin! I had not clue he was there but as I looked closer I saw that we were going against Bialyans. Apparently they used me looking at Robin, to fire at me because before I knew it I felt a few bullets either enter me or scrape my skin. Slightly grunting from the pain, I continued to use my whip to suffocate them since I was no longer in the position to fight. Holding one hand to cover my wound to try to stop the bleeding, as some blood was oozing past my fingers.

A black blur goes past us, robbing them of their weapons.

"I'll take that." Wally's voice says, taking away the remaining Bialyan soldiers of their weapons.He runs past two more. "Thanks!" He called, taking away their guns before stopping behind the soldiers. He drops all the guns before heading back to the fray.

Once Wally dropped the weapons I felt whip somehow slither back into my bracelet, before putting my other hand on top of my now almost bloodied other hand. My blood was now visible on my skin. I groaned feeling me lose more blood by the minute. I was slightly away from the battle area.

Robin and KF we're finishing the last of the guys before a green skinned girl with red/ginger hair cane flying down near Robin. A blonde girl with green arrows and her bow, she lets a arrow fly to a soldier who was trying to escape. The other three looked to her, as she smiled softly before making her way down the dune.

"KF!" Robin said as I slowly started to stumble towards them. Robin grasped the speedster's hand in his. "Man it is good to see a familiar face."

"Hey Rob. Memory loss?"

"Six months!" Robin cries, outraged/offended. "Let's hogtie these creeps and compare notes."

I finally made it towards them, making them all turn toward me, knowing that they were seeing my bloody clothes, my skin covered in blood and my stumbling.

"S/n!" The two males exclaim as they quickly rushed to my side. I quickly fell onto my knees. The girls rushed over to the guys and me before the green skinned girl kneeled in front of me removing my hands from my wound. She looked at it for a quick moment before gasping. "Quick lay her down."

They somehow got me to lay down while Wally and Artemis, which I now know her name, went to go hogtie the guys.

The green skinned girl layed my head in her lap as Robin put his gloved hands onto my wound to add more pressure. My breathing was getting heavy, my eyes were fighting to stay open, I just wanted to go to sleep.

"Hey, stay awake." Robin instructed, before I opened my eyes. I grabbed his hand before looking at him.

"Robin, if I don't make it."

"Hey, no you're gonna make it." He quickly cut me off from what I was about to say. Tears started to well in my eyes.

"If I don't make it, tell Batman and Black Canary a-and the League t-that I'm sorry that I wasn't s-strong enough." Tears started to fall which was hard to believe because I still had my mask on.

With those few words, I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head, knowing that I was unconscious.

•~•~•

3rd POV

After S/n went unconscious they stayed there knowing there was nothing they could wrap around her to keep pressure. Once Artemis and Wally finished hogtying the soldiers they all listened to what M'gann was telling them.

"So we're a team?" Robin asks, sorta believing what she was telling them.

"The five of us and Superboy. At least I think S/n is apart of our team." M'gann said.

Robin removes one hand and quickly grabs something from his belt and shows it to her. "Then this must be his." He held the black shirt with a red S on the front.

"Yes." She took it from him knowing he had to add more pressure to the unconscious heroine's wound. "Did you see him?"

"I think we did." Artemis realized while Kid Flash stood up from the other side of the female heroine's unconscious figure.

"Feral-Boy? Some teammate, he attacked us." He said annoyed.

•~•~•

I'm just gonna leave it there, already have the next part planned out. You got injured, you've lost a lot of blood. What do you think is gonna happen next.

Next Post: September 18, 2019

Remember to vote, please. Also tell your friends about my books and my other ones!